1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cube Free or Die Q3 - August 17th, 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by GeeksHikeToo, Apr 9, 2019.

1. GeeksHikeToo

GeeksHikeToo I'm a camo token....... You can't see me.
    Warcor

For anyone in or near the Northeast US (central NH) the Cube Free or Die Q3 tournament this year will be something a little different. While still ITS we are putting on an extra requirement, each army can only be played by one person. With it currently standing at 36 armies in Infinity that’s a lot of variation.

For example, one could be Bakunin, another Nomads, and a third Corregidor but no two players can use generic Nomads.

I’m keeping a detailed spreadsheet of players and what armies they can run. Currently it has 21 players info totaling 128 armies. Only a few players have single armies and most have 4 ore more! This emphasis how flexible Infinity it is and how easy it is to branch out!

I also welcome any additional player data on which armies they can run.

If you are interested in the event or just want to follow along to see how it shakes out the links are below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/396698284500507/
    https://its.infinitythegame.com/event/4780edc73-cube-free-or-die-q3-2019

This will be the special tournament where a faction can only be played by one player. Please contact the TO with the armies you are able to play. More info to follow.

**** General Info ****
    ITS rules
    300 points
    Extras: 12xp Spec Ops
    2 hour rounds
    Max 10 minutes deployment time per player
    $10.00 entry fee
    10:00 am registration
    10:30 am start time

*** Missions ***
    Highly Classified
    Hunting Party
    Quadrant Control

In the meantime, back to the Cube Free or Die Q2 tournament on May 11th.

Postmortem likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation