1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BUG: OTM showing different event dates for different people

Discussion in 'OTM (Official Tournament Manager)' started by Triumph, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I am running an event on December 1st https://its.infinitythegame.com/eve...h9nnxE9BoUSFVYyY1QrVEuwqf8PGfGBRyiGvpGsZbyXLw

However, I have just received screenshots from confused players showing that for them it appears to be hosted on November 30th.

I've checked and it's most definitely set to December 1st in the OTM client and when I view the link above it shows December 1st.

Seems like a pretty major bug if events are being listed on multiple days with people taking leave from work/booking flights for this.

EDIT: Players affected appear to be viewing from mobile. Could have something to do with mobile apps.

#1 Triumph, Nov 4, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

People are saying it's affecting all types of devices still, not just mobiles, and it's still happening right now it's not fixed. @Koni @HellLois

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation