1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bixies movment while using Doumus Gift

Discussion in 'Human Fate' started by Hero of Sparetime, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Hero of Sparetime

Hi guys!

If I use Doumus gift how did I do that, if there is more than 1 blockesd space:L: (2 or 3 together) but I'm only adjacent to one of them? Can I just move threw the other side because the other spaces are blocked, like a "jump" over it?

And sorry for my bad englisch....

2. Chandly

Chandly Corregidor, de toda la vida...

Hello!
    When Bixie uses Doumus Gift she can "jump" to be placed adjacent to a box that she has in range. It does not matter if the block is 2, 3 or 4 hexagons in length. Each hexagon is an independent blocked square.

#2 Chandly, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    Hero of Sparetime likes this.
  3. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

As soon as you play against an opponent with Bixie you learn that Doumu's Gift is the usual way that she gets around the Hexadome. The Blocked space needs to be within LOS but she ignores Smoke. She often leaps over strings of Blocked Spaces. For now there is only one other character in the game that can on rare occasions cross walls of Blocked Spaces. TaoWu has an action specific switch of :2::3: within Hallucinations with range of :SL:1-3 where he can choose a space containing Smoke or an Immobilized Character and Place himself adjacent to that space.

4. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

You forgot Murtair and his Super Jump. He can jump up 1-3:SL: as long as he isn't adjacent to an enemy. And if we go combo, Sr Massacre can Tangana to a target across a blocked space if that target is :J:Marked.

5. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Bixie is the best. #TeamBixie

-V-, tartopom and Koni like this.
  6. tartopom

tartopom Well-Known Member

I go for #Team Gata ;)

But I still like Bixie. I'm still trying to get the best out of her, but it's tricky...

7. Flipswitch

I managed to finally break my 100% Bixie pick rate in AGL yesterday.

I picked Gata instead. :V

treiral likes this.
  8. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Yeees, come to the cat side of the Force.
    Floomby 19-01-2019 164028.png

volgo and Croepoek like this.
  9. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

I used her for the first time tonight, but trying to figure out how to move was difficult. It seems you're very reliant on Blocked Spaces, Obstacles, and player characters (I assume Celestial Wind can be used on a teammate if you're willing to risk the damage).

10. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

No, you cannot declare attacks on allies and Celestial Wind is an attack. You could use it on enemies or obstacles.

11. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Understood. So, to achieve competence with Bixie you really do have to know the board as a resource, possibly spending some time coming up with routes and such? Fair enough.

treiral and Roadrunner7431 like this.
  12. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

Yeah, when I'm playing Bixie I like to do some route tracing in the off time, when the other player is thinking about their activation and such. I think about what I want to do (usually get in scoring zone) and try to find 2 or 3 different routes to get there. Combining Doumu's Gift and Celestial Wind you have lot of options

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  13. CAnon

CAnon Well-Known Member

Yeah, even without using Feng Shui, I can usually find a way to get her to clear a good amount of the board in one turn.

14. Flipswitch

Yup, it takes a few games and some pre-planning through your turn, but she is incredibly good.

#TeamBixie

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation