1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little love for the miniature Hacker for Hire

Discussion in 'StarCo' started by Leviathan, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Played a 4 game 200pt tournament on the weekend with a list including Uhahu and a Brawler ABH.

Uhahu was consistently MVP, only dying in the first game, and isolating and immobilizing many enemy troops. She dismantled an Asawira team with Icebreaker (because BTS 9 laughs in the face of all other hacking), she Isolated the LT in all three turns vs JSA in hunting party, she took out a Farzan with her Assault Pistol, and kept my lunokhods fed with supportware all day.

What a great little hacker for 25pts. :)

Share your Uhahu success stories.

Cthulhu363 and Savnock like this.
  2. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

She's been mainly a defensive roadblock for me, because I'm just playing single-group lists right now and there aren't a lot of orders to spare. But defensively, she's taken KHDs on head to head, lost a wound and then Sucker Punched them in ARO, she's locked up heavy infantry, and mostly she's been a great deterrent value. I look forward to using her in Hunting Party sometime!

Leviathan likes this.
  3. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Hunting party vs JSA with 7 heavies was *hilarious* :D

Savnock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation