1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... Suryats without Kornak, worth it?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by DaRedOne, Nov 28, 2017.

1. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

The name says all. I'm trying to think whether or not I can make a viable list with suryats without Kornak in it and I just can't. I've come up with this:

[​IMG] Morat Aggression Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6 [​IMG]4 [​IMG]5
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] MED-TECH OBSIDON MEDCHANOID Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] SLAVE DRONE Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    [​IMG] RAKTORAK Combi Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] SURYAT (Fireteam: Haris) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower + TinBot A (Deflector L1) / Pistol, CCW. (1 | 38)
    [​IMG] SURYAT Heavy Rocket Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 39)
    [​IMG] OZNAT Vulkan Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] PRETA Chain Rifle / AP CCW. (0 | 7)
    [​IMG] GAKI AP CCW. (0 | 4)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5 [​IMG]2
    [​IMG] SOGARAT Lieutenant AP HMG / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 56)
    [​IMG] MORAT Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] KRAKOT RENEGADE 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 14)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Pros: 3 HI models, plenty of range bands covered, decent midfield punch with the krakots and the hungries, nice repeater network to keep the HIs going.

Cons: No TR drone means the reactive turn is pretty bleh if the list can't set up supressive fire first. No TR drone also means no shock ammo rampages either.

I like the list, but I don't want to switch the sog to a HMG suryat and put it on the link, as that will mean my LT order is locked inside the link and I can't abuse it (and the morat rule, consequently). I could switch the haris Suryat for Kornak, but then I'd be losing one HI model. What to do? Opinions?

2. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I don't play MAF (disclaimer right there) but I think they're a bit pants without Kornak or the Raktorak to give them that flexibility.

Also AVA3 & Haris in Onyx pls tia.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation