1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Situation Epsilon Black: Narrative event after action report

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Aspect Graviton, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Aspect Graviton

Aspect Graviton Friendly Alien Overlord
    Warcor

So last weekend I ran a narrative campaign day at my local in Sheffield. We ended up with 18 players split into three teams:
    Team 1: Alien nasties, (CA x4)
    Team 2: Scum, villainy and Ateks, (Ikari Company x2, Dashat x1, Nomoids x2, Ariadna x2)
    Team 3: DEFENDERS OF HUMANITY (Aleph x3, Yu-Jing x2, Haqq x2)

There were four specific storylines:
    The Obsidian Blade: A new CA ship makes the jump through the Acheron blockade and starts messing things up, can the human forces minimise the damage and stop the ship?
    The Discovery: The arrival of the Obsidian blade awakens some xeno artifacts, who can get control of these potentialy revolutionary items.
    Paradiso uncovered: The general conflict on Paradiso carries on some of it against the encroach of the CA, but a lot of it is just interfactional strife as always.
    Submondo Connection: Evidence has come to light of a significant CA plot being executed by infiltration of Submondo, can Humanity stop this enemy within?

Each round teams were given scenarios from each story line and between them they had to decide who was best suited to be dispatched to each mission (and the table they were on, with the team they would be fighting). Margins of victory determines how well the faction does and whether they are eligible for certain missions in the continuation of each story.

The end product is here in the O12 after action report

The were 27 individual missions which are all here*

I'll also put up the actual behind the scenes stuff of the scoring itself and the individual missions which gives a wider picture than the fluffy O12 description above which doesn't contain all the stuff O12 doesn't know about but I need to upload it all into a format that makes sense to people who aren't just me.

Koni, SpectralOwl, volgo and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation