1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reporting Blitz in OTM

Discussion in 'AGL' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Jan 4, 2019.

1. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

For our first tournament in our area I did some oneshots with a friend and my wife to test AGL assigning the teams etc. and get some experience with the differences between Infinity and Aristeia in OTM.

So far, King of the Hill and Scorched Earth worked well to report via OTM.

However Blitz didn't work somehow: OTM recognized the final result of the matches but didn't save the character statistics at all: Picked Characters, frags and scoring points.

Do I have to report it somehow differently? Maybe @-V- or @HellLois can look into the matches. Have the stats saved on my phone as well.

2. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

We'll check it asap. Thanks for posting.

:wink:

3. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

Would be great. Really love the statistics of the characters and would like to see how they performed in that matches. Any chance to get the data completed for those old matches? Like I mentioned I still have the stats saved.

4. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

Any updates on this issue? Or what I did wrong entering the scores in OTM?

5. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

@-V- Now the same happened with the custom mission (since the new Ziggurats are not in OTM at the moment). Filled in all VP anf FP and characters and somehow it didn't save it again. :(

6. HarlequinOfDeath

Warcor

I think I found the 'bug'. First, you can't create a match at the same day and second, you should not report it in the manager (and even more not per report button) before the next day (I guess Spanish timezone). Otherwise the manager looses the character scorings and you report the result of the match but not the character statistics.

Is there any way to reopen that 'lost' matches? I would really like to complete the scoring of those matches. @-V-

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation