1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reasons to Use a Taskmaster?

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by yoink101, May 28, 2019.

1. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Wait... can multiple Pupniks all hit the Panopoly with the same order?!?

If that's the case, I am absolutely playing Bakunin in any tourney with The Armory or Firefight from here on out.

2. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

No, with g:sync only one model may roll, but gets extra burst and damage bonus for each other model activated and in base contact.

http://wiki.infinitythegame.com/en/Ghost_(G)#Ghost:_Synchronized
    If the members of the Synchronized Unit are engaged in separate CCs, it works in the same way: only one member in each CC will perform the CC Roll, or the correspondent Roll, getting a MOD of +1 to his B and +1 to the PH Attribute for Damage for each additional member of the Synchronized Unit engaged in that CC. Any member not engaged in CC will perform an Idle.
    Other friendly troopers engaged in that CC, who are not members of the Synchronized Unit don't provide any bonus.
    In ARO, the adversary can only target one of them.

Savnock likes this.
  3. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Sorry @Ayaxs , by "hit" in my original post I meant "use". I was using colloquial language in a vague way, sorry.

Can multiple Pupniks get weapons from the Panopoly in the same Order, is what I meant.

Can they? It kind of looks like they can, from what I can see in the rules.

#123 Savnock, Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  4. TheRedZealot

TheRedZealot Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Isn't there a rule about Simultaneous actions like that? Where if multiple troops are all taking that action you tally the net result of all dice.
    I could have sworn there was but can't locate it on the wiki now.

Ie: 2 Passes, 2 Fails = Nothing happens.

5. Ayaxs

Ayaxs Crane agent, Yuandun division.
    Warcor

upload_2019-9-12_15-23-52.png

Each roll is independent of the others, so yes i think you can get more than one weapon.

Savnock, DukeofEarl and TheRedZealot like this.
  6. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Excellent, thanks for the info!

I'm going to exploit the hell out of that the next time I play any mission with panoplies.

Dirty tricks, the biggest reason to be a Nomad!

7. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

There is only one reason to use him: The HMG Taskmaster looks freaking awesome! :D (I still use the Red Fury profile though. :D)

He brings very much utility with Koalas, TinBot and Stealth and with his Red Fury he can go hunting Warbands. Free Agent can be useful as well.

natetehaggresar likes this.
  8. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

In the last two weeks I've found that the TM is very useful in Highly classified and counter measures, being HI, Veteran, reasonably good in CC and an excellent choice as data tracker.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation