1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give me Bixie or Give me Death

Discussion in 'Human Fate' started by Flipswitch, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Thoughts on Bixie chaps? our first Aristo with 3 energy! I dare say it's to keep her insane movement skills in check! I'm really excited by this box set, but this one in particular! Being able to leap about the battlefield, inflict the Marked state for someone like Lunah, Dart or Bill could be brutal!

-V- likes this.
  2. Spellbreaker90

Spellbreaker90 Well-Known Member

I like what she Can do. She really likes to attack daze targets or being stealthed.

The 2 main problems are the basic Mov of 3 and 3 action point.

The Mov is easily avoidable you just have to always be 3 square within a blocked space or 6 near enemy.

The energy is a bigger drawback. If Bixie is sent to infirmary she won't do a lot on next round.

Way I see her is not an every round scorer like Gata could be, but one that reach the zone the moment you need it the most.

I want to see her tactics card I think at least one of them could be essential for her play style, kinda like Pain Suppressor.

Flipswitch likes this.
  3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I suspect that the new Marked state will turn Hannibal into a statue, since he won't need to move in order to get LOF for his Pointman passive. xD

4. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

I'm afraid not. Marked lets you target a Char without need of LoS, but it doesn't give you that LoS that Hannibal needs to gain his bonus.

Croepoek, Flipswitch and volgo like this.
  5. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

I think having a State remover will be incredibly important with Bixie to keep her scoring, coming back with a -2:E:state from the bench could absolutely ruin her day.

Also, I just realised that Holographic Sight with Lunah works on that leap, might be handy for a clutch play!:3: :Q::3:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation