1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else strongly dislike playing fireteams?

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Challenger, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bohm Velocity

Bohm Velocity Ascended Tactbot

I like the idea - moving more efficiently as a group while requiring more careful positioning and risking different AROs. I think that the real problem is the way fireteams buff their members in a way that strongly incentives the whole "4 cheap cheerleaders and 1 shooter". I only started using them when OSS came out, and I find that while incredibly effective when used correctly they also made even more games come down to whether or not my opponent can disable my fireteam on the first turn before I get theirs.

Perhaps making it so the advantages sectorials have trend more towards providing new and unique loadouts and unit availability than numerical bonuses to shoot things would be interesting.

Tourniquet likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation