1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia! @ Tabletop Simulator

Discussion in 'News' started by -V-, Dec 5, 2017.

1. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Will be interested in some matches as well after the next Infinity tournament I am organizing at the moment (26th January).

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

@Tribulus and I in Santa Fe, NM, USA are planning a YouTube channel to post TTS games in English hoping to present a different game for each of the eight current scenarios. Our focus would be to demonstrate the game rather than on competition, friendly or serious. Any English speakers please PM @Tribulus or me to participate. Yes, we are copying "Ecos del Hexadome" Juan Lara's mostly Spanish channel but as they say "Imitation is the most sincere form of Flattery."

3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

That would be great, @Roadrunner7431 !! Please, let me know if you need any stuff.

:wink:

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  4. Roadrunner7431

@Tribulus has posted an introductory YouTube video on his new channel "Vissiorama Presents."

I hope to be a regular companion and opponent. Look for the first game in a few days. PM @Tribulus if you wish to participate.

treiral likes this.
  5. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Absolutely great! Expecting for the first match.

:wink:

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  6. Tribulus

Tribulus Member

Finally got a pair of Games uploaded. Learning the ins and outs of my screen capture software and YouTube subtleties.

csjarrat and Croepoek like this.
  7. Roadrunner7431

As the first opponent of @Tribulus I am hoping that the English speaking community encourage him by challenging him to play. Our goal was to demonstrate this game at a level a step above the beginning level that you might see from players who may not be as devoted to playing regularly as we are. I am by no means an accomplished player. As I state in these videos I always have a great time playing because I enjoy seeing the synergies that develop even when I do not personally benefit.

AdmiralJCJF and Croepoek like this.
  8. Azrael

Azrael Virtual HexaDome Builder

UPDATE:
    - Reckless Hearts expansion is now included in the mod
    - Axl Steel and Hippolyta added (including character, tactic and initiative cards along with tactic tokens)
    - Updated Quick Reference
    - Fixed Initiative Card sizes for the two Master of Puppets characters

[​IMG]

9. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation