1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Throwing Smoke with Kozmo

Discussion in 'Rules' started by mike85, Sep 27, 2018.

1. mike85

mike85 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Me and a friend were trying to figure out some rules for throwing smoke with Kozmo yesterday during our first game with smoke and mirrors and soldiers of fortune!

"the maximum amount of smoke tokens provided with the character determine the maximum amount of smoke tokens they can deploy at the same time" this is what it says on the "smoke" information card.

But on Kozmos card it always only states that you can " place A smoke"

i was under the impression that i could throw as much or all of the smoke with Kozmo's picture on them if i roll a success on "Nebula" or activate Kozmo's switch, but the wording sounds more like you can place 1 smoke token?

Any clarification would be great!

Thanks guys!

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

It is only one Smoke token every time you activate the swith and one every time you get a :2: on a Nebula roll.

My english is not great but a don't get how do you understand "a smoke token" as more than one. Anyway the spanish version is "una ficha de humo", that means "one smoke token"

-V- and mike85 like this.
  3. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

You only get to place one smoke token each time you success on Nebula or activate the switch BUT, since you can do this multiple times on your turn, the maximum amount of smoke tokens you can place overall is the amount that is provided in the box (9 for Kozmo IIRC)

-V- and mike85 like this.
  4. mike85

mike85 New Member

Thanks for the clarification! much appreciated!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation