1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for ITS narrative packs

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Triumph, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

So for the last couple of years I have been buying the narrative packs to use for local events. This is mostly because it provides greater prize support for my players. The missions are locked but what we end up doing is just informing the group as to what mission pack is actually being run and disregard the mission in OTM.

Essentially we are just causing CB to gather incorrect data based on the events we report for no real benefit in return to CB. I have a Treason pack and 3 more Xenotech narrative packs I'll be using later.

Suggestions:
    • Deduct the cost of a tournament code from the ITS packs
    • Remove codes from ITS packs and just allow players to purchase them separately as an online purchase

Couple of advantages to this. Firstly CB will get the correct mission data from our reports, secondly as a TO I can upload an event earlier in advance without needing to wait for any tournament packs to arrive to get my hands on any codes as they will simply arrive in my email.

Either way it's no skin off my nose as a TO, but it would help me not screw up CB's data and I know that I'm not the only one doing this.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation