1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silence state

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Kaloupilé, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Kaloupilé

Kaloupilé Member

Does a character can have more than 1 silence state on him ?

I know the rules says: "A Target cannot be under the influence of two or more instances of the same State"
    but in my opinion the game could be more coherent or logical.

I explain:
    Silence can affect any actions except attack and movement. So you can think that aristos with attack is less affected than support (aristos without attack).
    BUT every character with attack have a passive, so you can silence their passive.
    At the end, support and the others can have only one silence, so they are equally affected.

In my view, Silence should be a state that affected more support than the other aristos.

PS: I know that at the begening Silence was able to affect ALL the action excepted attack and movement. but they realized that was too overpowerfull against support.

2. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

No. As rules say: "A Target cannot be under the influence of two or more instances of the same State". It's not about coherence or logic, it's about Silenced being tested and written as it is now. Note that there are States that can stack (Poison and Venom), so that's not the question. And of course Silenced affects more support aristos, that's its use.

Hope it helps!

:3

3. Kaloupilé

Kaloupilé Member

yeah... maybe i didn't play enough Oberon, and that's why i don't realyze the true power of silence

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation