1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odds that they will walk back the Montesa change in N4?

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Hecaton, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I would probably run the bike more if it had the spitfire option. As of yet I haven't been pleased with its performance for its cost. I've always had to hold it back for way too long for other pieces to do the work for it to do its job and at that point it's nice but not terribly necessary.

Hecaton and vicen85 like this.
  2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

It seems to be most effective when the threat of other overwhelming fire pieces clear the way.

Ravrohan and Judge Dredd like this.
  3. Ravrohan

Ravrohan Well-Known Member

I've started playing for real over the summer, and this is a favorite tactic of mine that's worked decently well so far. Running a Montessa biker up one direction, and using a Seraph from another. I haven't done many (if any) ITS missions yet or won all my games, but it was certainly fun!

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Not gonna lie - I wish they found a way to let him keep his old BS14 on top of a little discount.
    BS13 just doesn't cut it for a PanO knight.
    Having that last point of BS that allows you to never miss a (MODless) target in the open with that BSG is just the pip of reliably it would take to run him.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation