1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some ideas for Shasvaasti

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by stramarvelous, Sep 7, 2019.

1. stramarvelous

stramarvelous Member

Hi guys,
    I've recently take the Wildfire pack, when I decided to return to my first and never take off passion: Shasvaasti.
    I'm trying to build some list (for every occasion) but used to be a nomad I've find som difficult to think about serious List.
    Can you help me to get some ideas?
    In my meta we play usually 15/16/17 orders, so I can't imagine play in limited insertion or 12 orders..
    Thanks guys!

vicen85 likes this.
  2. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

The tactica at the top of this subforum is good. Also, with Shasvastii, it's one of the few sectorials where it's perfectly powerful (and even preferred in some cases) to not take a core link. As long as you have a mentor, you could even make group 2 a flash pulse bot and a bunch of Taighas (though they aren't regular orders...).

Speaking of, with things like the Sphinx (with TagAware) and Gwailo+Sheskiin+whatever, LI is also a perfectly viable option. Don't knock it till you try it ;).

toadchild likes this.
  3. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

With dedalus fall update it's easy to build good list with 15 orders (which was nearly impossible before).
    SEF allows now many different list styles so I think testing is the best to find your way to play them - even if you're crushed several times before to handle shasvatii.

A list with 10 orders may be effective whatever the "meta" is.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation