1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

//Message to O-12 from Haqqislam High Command//

Discussion in 'IC [In-Character]' started by theGricks, Sep 26, 2019.

1. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    TO: O-12 Commission

Haqqislam High Command was originally disappointed, but willing to cooperate with O-12’s order in our removal from the Gun Batteries and to stand down our investigation. We were willing to follow these orders, because we had promised in our internal communications later on. We had followed O-12 edicts and sanctions from the very beginning to make sure Ariadna was free of EI influence and infiltrators as a third party. As promised we did not move on the Ammo Depot. We trusted O-12 would continue the investigation on their end to a proper conclusion. Provided is the copy of the letter sent to O-12 stating that Haqqislam from the beginning had hoped to not find any infiltrators or influence of the EI before operations even began.

[​IMG]

Our allies provided evidence of Speculo Agents with the Ammo Depot, and we provided accounts of Speculo Agents disguised as Ariadnan Engineers, and this was all thrown out. We now see that not only did O-12 not let us see our investigations through to a logical conclusion, even as we asked for O-12 agents to aid us, they took sides and brought in AEC leadership to their ranks.

[​IMG]
    Haqqislam High Command would like to know, what authority if any at all, they should now follow, knowing that ALEPH is allowed to run rampant across the Nomad holdings, with no reasons or sanctions given, and now deputizing High Commanders of the Nation we expressly showed grave concern for based upon their actions, which are of public record.

Where does Haqqislam trust now lie? What possible reason does Haqqislam now have to follow any edicts or sanctions of an institution who would not follow their own word, and allow an important third party investigation, with clear goals, and reasons? Who would allow another Sphere power to be run over by a tool under their own control? Haqqislam now sees O-12 covets, perhaps, more than their reach on this rock, and so uses the AEC. The Sword of Allah and its allies obviously have no say in the senate floor, so perhaps now, we will simply say what we wish via the edge of the blade. Why bother with diplomacy when we know the paper will be thrown away as soon as it is received?

Haqqislam High Command
    Swords of Allah

OOC: I want to be sure to preface this. This is IC anger, NOT OOC anger. The OOC knowledge is this is some twisty turny narrative that is only getting spicier.

McKaptain, Ariwch, nehemiah and 3 others like this.
  2. theGricks

Addendum: Attached is additional evidence.
    [​IMG]

ChoTimberwolf likes this.
  3. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

They just called by O-12. Small reminder - AEC was created under O-12 command. And what about ships of Shasworth and Dark Star? Why are you didn't check them?

4. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Greetings Comrade

You find it confusing? I think it is all very simple. O-12 is the highest Authority present on the Asteroid. If the O-12 wants an Ariadna Expeditionary Core to protect the Xaraks Battery. Ariadna complies. If O-12 wants to man the Ammo Module with their own troops. Ariadna complies. If O-12 wants to deputize Ariadnan Commanders to fight Alien terrorists. Ariadna complies.

So what I want to say is. If O-12 asks Haq Islam to remove its troops from the Xaraks Battery, you should....

It is that easy,

Kind regards,

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC and Deputy of the O-12.

Minos likes this.
  5. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

"Sir, did you heard the news about cancelled meeting between Sword of Allah and O-12 High commissioners? I admit the news itself is pretty hilarious and amusing, still I cannot deny the dark thoughts about the Combined Army using such turmoil into their advantage. They speak of CA, they blame about CA infiltration.. but, exactly where are they?

What if Combined army already prepared enough assets to intrude deeper into Human Sphere, including our homeland?

Sir, we need decision. There is a virtue which must be executed away from our meager politics. We are Invincibles, we signed into it because we only wanted to defend our people. If we are destined to lead Humanity to better future, I would dare say we should temporary fold off our old grudge - and fend off the aliens as the tip of the spear."

- Field officer Daoying agent Yin, while talking to her superior General Hui of 252th Invincibles. It is unknown whether her opinion was accepted.

Ariwch, Shiwen, Captain927 and 2 others like this.
  6. Lion Tremere

Lion Tremere Herald of the Trident

Well isn't it a disgrace and a military crime to organize false flag operations?
    So-called "zelenie chelovechki" are now operating under the O-12 banners and uniforms. That's a tactic closer to the Shasvastii that of Human forces. All the more evidence of the Ariadna command being infiltrated by the enemies.
    I think that we see an emergence of a new baddie Combined army, one of cheaters with a second accounts, lead and authorized by the O-12. At least E.I. lead Combine Army fight with honor, not trying to cheat a win.

7. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Oh, my alien friend, this is not new. Ariadna has been famous for infiltrating "allies" and "enemies" alike. Why, it is their infiltration to the Tohaa Delegation to present "an alternative course of action" that was the last straw of our alliance during the Wotan Gate debacle. And the seed of our mistrust of Ariadna as a reliable ally.

Ariwch, nehemiah, Abrilete and 2 others like this.
  8. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

This place us already one big war crime and officer exchanging programm would not change anything. But from my point of view, sending officers to O-12 before securing battaries is waste of AEC resourses.

9. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

You make it sound like we are either Shavasti, or you guys being terriblely Incompetent, or us hypercompetent at sneeki cheeki breeki.
    Then again force multipliers are a thing when you only have a literal handful of people offworld at any given time.

O12 calls the shots here and so we follow. Apparently placing the O12 patch above our own unit patches count as infiltration. We just thought people would be more hesitant to shoot at O12, for people evidently are eager more trigger happy when it's us 'ateks'.

And what are these "accounts" being spoken of. It's not like we are brains in jars hopping into different bodies. If you are criticising the paperwork and making everything confusing feel free. No one likes paperwork.

10. Cabaray

Warcor

Very true Comrade,

Those who do not obey the O-12 directive, have no clue how much Bureaucracy it entails to work for the Oberhaus.

Have you seen the thickness of the field manual on "How to sow on a O-12 Patch on your Ariadna uniform". To adhere to the exact with and height, the allowed colors of the thread, what you are not allowed to do when wearing it....

The amount of forms and the time it takes! Cause the Nomads are clogging up the system with Pony requests, nobody is talking about that administrative nightmare (get it, Comrade, funny da?).

Lot of work to adhere to the high standards nowadays.

11. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

I read all 230 pages, and the last line is "attachment via velcro or by use of thermoplastic adhesive is acceptable for feild commission, but should be made permanent after 90 days service."
    Could have lead with that...

12. theGricks

As has been said in a previous statement, Haqqislam is currently operating under withdrawal orders. We have not contested that. We contest the reason, but not the order. Ariadna may continue to throw their tantrum, but Haqqislam soldiers are already withdrawing, as was promised. O-12 deputizing Ariadnan forces, into their own services as opposed to a coalition shows drastic favoritism and non-neutrality. If they wished to push the aliens out of the Ammo Depot with a human force, where are the Yu Jing soldiers? Where are the Nomad soldiers? Where are the PanOceanian soldiers? Deputising only Ariadnan soldiery is extremely close to preferring one side over all the others. Perhaps they dislike Yu Jings ideals, and thought to not send an invitation? Perhaps the Nomads are seen to them as "criminals" so are letting ALEPH have their way in the O-12's stead?

This action speaks volumes of the local O-12 commission, and their "neutrality".

While we are currently withdrawing this, action makes us seriously second guess if it is a good idea for the safety of our nation and its interests.

13. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

Hello Haqqislam Command,

We're pleased to hear that you're operating under withdrawal orders. I just wanted to touch on a few of your questions in a meaningful manner that doesn't waste your time:

cedible evidence was not wide-spread enough for us to consider this a threat. We very much appreciated your initial concern but eventually, as you know, O-12 feels as though Haqqislam over-stepped their boundaries.
    I also want you to know that the AEC deputies, while also not widespread enough, was merely a gesture of solidarity against Tohaa – not Haqqislam. If deputizing any Haqqislam official or commanders would ease your mind that is an avenue I would be willing to explore.

Your concern about Aleph is also noted – we have every reason to believe that the Nomad nation is building a alternative AI inside the Cosmika HQ. Aleph expressed this worry to us and we gave permission to investigate.
    As we all know, under Concillium edict 3345:45b there can explicitly only be one AI nation.

I want to assure you Haqqislam still has, and will always have a seat in O-12. As an organization, we are only the sum of our parts. Myself, Smoke, and Lady Numiria always welcome you to have a cup of tea and a chat with us if that is what you'd like – I promise you, your words are always encouraged and considered.

Minos, theGricks and Lady Numiria like this.
  14. theGricks

This seems to be usual script. An easy in whenever ALEPH and the Nomads are involved.

15. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

The Xaraks Battery is an installation of such vital importance that the O-12 had originally assigned the control and protection of the area to a coalition of O-12 and AEC forces. As Ariadna held the installations while O-12 was organizing their own forces for the transition of of control at the Ammo and Supply Modules, the AEC was far more familiar with the facilities, its weaknesses and strengths. Deputizing Ariadnan soldiers at this particular location makes sense as the AEC has more experience at this location. Though I'm sure you would prefer the O-12 to deputize the mysterious and hostile Tohaa?

It's not favourtism, it's making the most out of the resources you have available.

Cabaray likes this.
  16. cazboab

I'm not a big fan of either ALEPH or the prospect of a crowdfunded AI with links to the bank of tunguska, but we've all heard rumours about the other potential AI in the sphere...

Cabaray and Foxep like this.
  17. cazboab

sketch-1569505223726.png
    It would seem that the public request was for ALL forces.
    If Ariadna is the only nation responding to the request then it cannot be seen as bias from O12, but more a lack of commitment from others...

Cabaray and Foxep like this.
  18. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

Greetings Esteemed Commander of Haqqislam,

It saddens us to see that the concerns we brought about the Ariadnans to the O-12 Command within in the Human Edge System fell on deaf ears. O-12 operatives themselves have confirmed the presence of Shasvastii infiltration teams at the Xaraks Ammo Depot as evidenced by several of the after action reports they have logged. Now a member of Ariadna High Command, (operating under the guise of falsified O-12 credentials), has been conducting ambush attacks against Tohaa forces as they make their withdrawal from the Ammo Depot in pursuance of O-12's request. It would seem that Ariadna wishes to take advantage of the newly commissioned O-12 Command delegation, and strike against the Tohaa by any means in an effort to appease those among their ranks who still feel aggrieved by Tohaa's legitimate, and fully authorized, operations at the Lafayette Air Base on Kurage, or perhaps, (as with their staunch refusal to allow a simple screening of their forces by trained medical practitioners), this all points to a deeper corruption within their ranks.

-Naami MuuKar
    Tohaa Diplomatic Corps
    Delivered through Maar-Du
    Authorized Chaksa Representative

19. Cabaray

Warcor

Greetings Comrade,

Off course as Ariadnans we want to avenge the betrayal of the Tohaa against our nation. You attacked us on our home planet and we are known to carry a grudge to our grave. You help an Alien with getting a Medical Facility on Paradiso and we got knived in the back for it. I am happy you are fully aware that we are coming for you. It is part of my enthusiasm to be Deputized by the O-12 to evict you from the Ammo Module.

High Commander Cabaray of the AEC

20. Apps0206

Apps0206 Kazak Sneeki Breeki

Falsified credentials? And still a huge Tohaa presence? Someone doesn't keep posted on O12 activities and announcements.
    Let it be known that while the rest of the Human Sphere may show their tolerance for aliens with a false mask, Ariadnans won't.

Now remove yourselves, as ordered by O12.

Cabaray likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation