1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impressed by High Quality

Discussion in 'Soldiers of Fortune' started by Roadrunner7431, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

My pre-order of SoF, which the Easter Bunny just delivered, surpassed all my expectations. The thick cardboard sheet of tokens is sturdy and well printed. The high quality plastic miniatures are highly detailed and well seated in their bases. Even Valkyrie's long halberd is very close to perfectly straight. Far above the modest quality of the Core Set plastic. I liked receiving all the cards in the four major European languages. If the manufacturing supplier would sort them so that all the cards of a given language sort together that would be even better. For example my deck had the English language character cards first but then the Tactics cards started with the German language cards first.
    I would appreciate from other members how they plan to use the grey symbols tokens in the switches step. I am not intuitively mechanical so I am not sure how I will try to use them.
    I like the clear description of the Stunned state in that it nullifies one:2: before the switches step and that :8: is immune.
    I highly recommend that everyone who visits this forum buy the SoF expansion. Remember it amplifies your possibilities of four character teams from 70 to 495!

2. Plebian

Plebian Well-Known Member

Could not agree more.

3. Kahlain

Kahlain Greeble-Faust investigator

Pardon the off topic: I once knew how to do the math for this... Can you explain? Equation would be greatly appreciated.

4. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

eronth gave the formula in the thread Permutations and Combinations shortly after SoF was previewed.

Kahlain likes this.
  5. Kahlain

Kahlain Greeble-Faust investigator

Thanks. I could not recall the reduction parameter for sorting.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation