1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding a Place for Arslan

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Envihon, Dec 22, 2017.

1. McNamara

McNamara Merc Rep

I learned today that Arslan means Lion in Turkish. I guess it's a nice little pun towards the Kaplan. :D

2. jfunkd

jfunkd hard forum hittin Carlos
    Warcor

Arslan is also a prominent political family name in modern day Druze society too.

McNamara likes this.
  3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

And he's in the Manga.

I'm wanting to potentially convert him out of one of the new Druze but with a Viral Pistol in his hand from the Ayyar, and then either a new Ghulam head or potentially use one of the Jaguar heads. Could use the LSG one, and then I could potentially chop down the LSG to replace part of the Icestorm MB's MULTI Rifle+LFT weapon? Lots of possibilities...

Anyway he's definitely got a place in my lists, just because he adds a huge amount to a Druze team over a Druze LT, for not much (MSV for pesky mimetism, ODD, camo etc, a +6 to hit shotgun, AP Ammo and the ability to soak a wound).

theGricks likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation