1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Datacash: Dire Foes Narrative (NCA vs. Tunguska)

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by OrphanOfToast, Mar 3, 2020.

1. OrphanOfToast

OrphanOfToast Heated Bread

In the search for more fun and interesting missions, my local warcor and I decided to throw down the new datacash mission in "Narrative Mode" (POINTS FREE dire foes characters!) with my Neoterra vs. his Tunguska.

Ended in a roller coaster of a game that I'll definitely remember for a long time. Even if you don't have the models I would recommend giving this one a shot because there's quite a bit to do, with a few different ways to score points.

Battle Report:
    https://diceystrategies.com/f/battle-report---datacash-dire-foes-narrative-mode

List Analysis:
    https://diceystrategies.com/f/list-analysis---datacash-dire-foes-narrative-mode

Nimlothautle likes this.
  2. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Have you even tried to throw DB once? Those are nice toys, use them. They tend to screw Perseus and every 1W troopers' life really hard.

And I would advice to use the Bolts really more aggressively. They have FD1, so they can be in good range pretty easily.

And your table is, to me, too much opened. No wonder Bolts have a hard time. They prefer when there are a lot more stuff on the table so they can get a good use of their close range weaponry.

OrphanOfToast likes this.
  3. OrphanOfToast

OrphanOfToast Heated Bread

I appreciate the feedback Ayadan. Still definitely getting used to bolts, doesn't have the bells and whistles of the MI choices I usually run (Bagh Mari, Nisse, Intruders, etc), so the drop bears were definitely a missed opportunity! The table problem was more of a "fun" choice, since the table was mostly raised in the middle. Thankfully it was a casual game, but I could definitely see why the bolts didn't get a chance to shine.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation