1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biotechavore Fireteams

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by LankyOgreBP, Feb 4, 2019.

1. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

With the Confused Deployment rule in Biotechavore do you roll it with each model or can you roll multiple models at once?
    Thinking of bringing a fireteam of Marauders, but I'd be worried that some of them would make the roll and some wouldn't, leaving me with a broken fireteam.

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

You roll for each model individually.

3. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

Thanks for the response.
    I get that you roll each model individually. My question is more about placing and moving. With Infiltration, you make the roll as soon as you place the model, and then you can’t move it any more. With confused deployment can you still shift/move the model around or do you have to leave it where the roll was made?

4. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

It would be exactly the same as infiltration. Once you've rolled, you've decided your position .

5. Wyrmnax

Wyrmnax Well-Known Member

Like any other skill that requires a roll for you to start somewhere in the table.

Put the model down, THEN roll for it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation