1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the new Maggie

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by Hero of Sparetime, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Hero of Sparetime

Hello Guys!

what do think about the new Maggie with mine dispenser and the Duo option? It sounds so much fun to field her but without a KHD it would difficult to defend her against Assault Hacker or even normal HD I think...

2. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Dahshat has access to a decent hacker like Valerya and she's a wildcard. That allows her to join a Zuyong link, where she can get the benefits of the Tinbot B. By duoing Maghariba with a Rafiq FTO you get repeater coverage for the TAG so that Valerya can protect it or even do her magic through the repeater.

A cheap Zuyong link is Zuyong Haris Tinbot + Valerya + ABH

3. Hero of Sparetime

I see your idea, but if I don´t want to field Zuyongs? Any other ideas? I want to be more flexible....

4. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Then try to do your best with a Ghulam hacker or Valerya, alone or inside a Ghulam link. Actually remember Valerya can join any link.

Dahshat doesn't give more options when it comes to infowar. it's one of their intended weak points.
    Normal hackers: Ghulam, Valerya
    Assault hackers: Brawler, Zencha

Getting a single Zuyong tinbot to link with Valerya so that she gets the benefits of the Tinbot B doesn't suppose a huge investment. What's your problem with the Zuyong option? because if it's because of the looks of the mini then feel free to use any other HI mini you like. ITS is that flexible with proxys.

An option not related with infowar is to use Libertos and/or Hunzakuts to lay mines in the area ahead where you plan to move your TAG. It won't prevent enemy from reaching your TAG with a deployable repeater but at least will act as a deterrent.

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

The Zhencha is not a bad hacker. 2 wound (sort of) hackers are always good IMHO. There’s also the Hunzakut with the Deployable repeaters before the Maggy comes up.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation