1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order of critical blocks

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Spitfire, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Spitfire

Spitfire Member

Greetigns, i have been asked by a player in my meta how the order of two simultaneous :7: is.

Since Shona and Hammerhead both have attacks which roll a :*: i think this situation might occur increasingly often but couldn't find anything in the rules for critical block which would give me a solid answer.

Intuitively i'd say the active player does decide who geos first with those just like with the switches, but i'd like some written rule which enforces this.

Did a quick search here before posting, didn't find anything i thought qualified as a solid proof.

@-V-

2. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

While active player decides who uses switches first, that's only the exception, the rule is that Underdog decides in ties and simultaneous timing.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. Spitfire

Spitfire Member

I partially agree.

Lets see what Underdog says in the Wiki:
    Now here we see Underdog decides simoultaneous Effects and order of activation on a tie.
    Effects is further defined thusly:
    While i do agree that it makes sense that the underdog does get to decide i currently don't find it evidently supported by the rules as they are written.

So any pointers here would still be much appreciated.

4. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

Page number 1 of rules reference:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation