1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Myrmidon fireteam composition

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Spinnaker, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

Generally I find that Eudorous is an inferior spitfire myrmidon so I end up getting my eclipse from Machoan instead. and as for protecting against chaff a mk12 agema in suppression fire covering the area near where you want the myrm team to operate with the other areas being covered by a kite team allows you push hard into the middle taking out a few pieces then pulling back into safety under friendly guns and in full cover.

I usually play some variant on the following;

Steel Phalanx
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    MACHAON Lieutenant Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Eclipse Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (0.5 | 38)
    MYRMIDON Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 25)
    MYRMIDON Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 25)
    MYRMIDON Spitfire, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (1 | 31)
    THRASYMEDES (Fireteam: Enomotarchos) Submachine gun, Light Rocket Launcher, Nanopulser, Stun Grenades / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 30)
    THORAKITES Feuerbach, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 22)
    THORAKITES (Forward Observer, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    THORAKITES (Forward Observer, 360º Visor) Submachine gun, Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    NETROD Electric Pulse. (0 | 4)
    NETROD Electric Pulse. (0 | 4)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    LAMEDH Rebot Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    THAMYRIS Hacker (Hacking Device) Pitcher, Nanopulser / Assault Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    ZAYIN Rebot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    AGÊMA Marksman (X Visor) Mk12 / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    5.5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Also the MK12 Agema is surprisinly good as a secondary assault piece in the event that the myrms get pinned.

pedrogzc and Káosz Brigodéros like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation