1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morpho-Scan and Impersenation

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Rift, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Rift

Rift Member

Righto, another nooby one...

Been reading up on the Cadmus and came accross the Morpho-scan abilty...

after reading through it, the last paragraph caught my eye

"Moreover, troops with this Special Skill can also take one weapon from the figure they have Morpho-Scanned. To do so, they must spend 1 Order from the Order Reserve, and the target must be in an Unconscious state and in base to base contact with the user. Morpho-Scan suffers the same restrictions on taking weapons as the Impersonation or Booty Special Skills."

Now this suggests that my Speculo killer (Impersonation) can pick up a weapon after knocking someone unconscious....

My questions then....

Am i reading this right?

How do i pick up a weapon? (its been suggested that it follow the same rules as scavenger, I'm just not sure about this as there is no reference in the wiki under morpo....surely it would've added scavenger in the above paragraph)

Is it scenario specify?

thanks in advance

2. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Impersonators could take the weapon of their victim in the previous edition, which the Morpho-Scan text comes from as well (Scavenger skill didn't exist back then). There is no N3-updated Morpho-Scan rule AFAIK.

Reece, Flipswitch and xagroth like this.
  3. Rift

Rift Member

ok cool, thanks. sorts out the confusion then.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation