1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Collection Stolen - UK

Discussion in 'News' started by kurrelgyre, Dec 18, 2019.

1. kurrelgyre

kurrelgyre Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hi Guys, some of you already know this, but I was burgled a couple of weeks ago and almost my entire collection of models was Stolen.
    I am adding pictures to a folder on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pg/WarcorKeith/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2244173212542816
    I would appreciate anyone keeping an eye out, but I am not holding out much hope.
    Stuff that was stolen
    GW, Eldar, Space Marines, Bloodbowl game and Halflings & Dark Elf teams with SE figures. Necromunda, first Edition and Goliath and Escher gangs. Battlefleet Gothic Eldar Fleet
    Rackhams Confrontation, models from Lions, Griffins, Celts, Wulfen, Dwarves and Dirz
    AOG/Mongoose, Babylon 5 ships Centauri (Mongoose), Drazi (AOG)
    Warmachine/Hordes - Cygnar, Mercs, Starter sets Khador, Menoth & Cryx. Everblight & Circle
    Void 1.1 Vasa and Koralon
    DnD fantasy painted, demons, Dwarves, skeletons etc
    Malifaux ME2 books, Victorias (Metal) Perdita plastic, Misaki crew.
    Infinity- almost a 1000 models, from Pan Oceania, Yu Jing, Nomads, Ariadna, Haqqislam (First Edition releases) Aleph,, JSA, Combined Army, O12 (Still in boxes) Sprial Corps, still in box.
    About half the infinity models were painted, a quarter were undercoated or assembled and another quarter were still in boxes and blisters.

I also had stolen 2 Dell Monitors, 2 Mats, a sack truck (Probably helped them get it all out) but they left me my scenery. All my gaming books, Including the Infinity RPG, most of my DnD (First Ed, and AD&D 2nd, 3.0 & 3.5) Shadowrun, Paranoia, novels, PSP games,

I am not expecting to get them back and I have been in contact with many second hand sellers and I am watching Ebay.

What survived the burgalry was a soft box of Haqqislam, I think they dropped it as a lot of models are broken, and All the Corregidor models I have and several TAGS and some LE figures.

I have also been lucky as @HeadChime organised a donation scheme to get me back on my feet, and I am insured.

So just to recap, please keep an eye out, so far I have not seen anything on EBAY or second hand sites. Cheers and Merry Christmas

2. Belgrim

Belgrim Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks hard. Wish you good luck finding the perpetrators.

Στάλθηκε από το Mi A2 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

3. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Just writing to say sorry, man. A friend of mine got his car broken into with all of his Combined and Haqq models stolen. They were after something else, but just got taken in the collateral damage. It's a shitty place to be in.

4. Melchior

Melchior Well-Known Member

Thats sad! I hope you'll get some back

5. kurrelgyre

kurrelgyre Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Cheers guys :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation