1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father Mendoza and Bench States

Discussion in 'Smoke & Mirrors' started by Kahlain, May 18, 2018.

1. Kahlain

Kahlain Greeble-Faust investigator

A bit puzzled by the Tabula Rasa and Hic et Nunc. Both refer to removing states from characters on the Bench.

All states are removed when a character goes to the Infirmary. And -2 Energy isn't a state. What am I missing?

2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I quote from the rules wiki:
    State tokens have icons on them to represent their Effects. These Effects apply the moment the Target is imposed the State, or immediately when the relevant icon is revealed when flipping the token . These are all possible icons:
    • -2:E:/-2:U:/+2:Y:: As long as the Target is under the influence of this State, their stated Attribute is increased (+) or decreased (-).
    Therefore -2 energy is indeed a state.

-V- and Croepoek like this.
  3. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

And you put a -2 :E: on a Character Card when he is moved from the Infirmary to the Bench

4. Kahlain

Kahlain Greeble-Faust investigator

Thank you both very much.

The wiki definition of state was not properly displaying on my phone. The entry was getting chopped right before this line. And it was late, and too many beers, and we couldn't find it in the rules and...

-2E/-2U/+2Y: As long as the Target is under the influence of this State, their stated Attribute is increased (+) or decreased (-).

Flipswitch likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation