1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming AB mission

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by Space Ranger, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

So going to do some Dhashat this weekend for Asteroid Blues.

First mission
    Mission: Quadrant Control.
    Enemy: Haqqislam

I know he will have some Ghazi and probably some Halqa starting midway up the board.

Since it’s a mission that needs points in an area, i’m taking a doctor. Then also Tracktor Mul for baggage. I initially was going to have Valerya in the Haris link but I decided to go with EVO Remote again due to baggage. Also, i can run Team Pro to keep the links going.

AB Dahshat QuadControl
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1 [​IMG]1
    ZÚYŎNG (Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    ZÚYǑNG Lieutenant (AutomediKit) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1 | 39)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    TRAKTOR MUL (Minesweeper) Electric Pulse. (0 | 5)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    KAMEEL Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)

5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Second mission
    Mission: Engineering Deck
    Enemy: ???? PanO

OMG this ones Comms Breakdown. Anything that goes into the Objective Room becomes Isolated! I only have 1 Veteran. It also breaks link teams even if the leader doesn't go in. At this point I have no idea what to use here.

2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Playing against Haqqislam?

Just run something really good like this:
    AB Dahshat QuadControl

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]7 [​IMG]3
    KAMEEL Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    WARCOR (Sixth Sense L1) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)
    BASHI BAZOUK AP Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, CC Weapon. (0 | 17)
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9 [​IMG]1
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    BRAWLER Doctor (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    BRAWLER Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    HÚLÁNG 2 Submachine Gun, E/M Grenades, D-Charges / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 41)
    ZHĒNCHÁ Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 41)

3 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

3. SpectralOwl

Bringing a TacAware Zuyong will give you an extra order to play with while Isolated if necessary, allowing you to make a second attack or enter Suppression Fire with a unit that won't go down to one Template. McMurrough also seems like a good choice off the top of my head for clearing the Objective Room with his twin Chain Rifles. Since you are playing against PanO the most dangerous thing he could have in there are Bolts with Drop Bears, so throwing a few pieces of chaff in the list to clear mines might not be a bad idea.

4. Space Ranger

Is it the Brawlers and ABH that's the fireteam? Unfortunately I don't have enough remotes for all of those either.

I'm pretty sure I'll take McMurough. Probably similar to the Quad control. But I don't think i'll need the Dozer & Traktors. Liberto mines will be helpfull too.

So here's what i'm thinking. Zuyong for the ZO. Hunzi, and Zhencha for the far consoles. Dozer and Ghulam FO for the close ones.

It's tempting to change the Dozer & Traktor to a Ghulam Doctor. After all, it's about points in the ZO.

Dahshat Company

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    McMURROUGH 2 Chain Rifles, Grenades, Smoke Grenades / Templar CCW (AP + DA). (0 | 32)
    ZÚYŎNG (Tactical Awareness) HMG / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (1.5 | 38)
    ZÚYŎNG (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + 1 TinBot B (Deflector L2) / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 34)
    ZÚYǑNG (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 28)
    VALERYA GROMOZ Hacker (Hacking Device UPGRADE: Expel) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]3
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    LIBERTO (CH: Mimetism, Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 11)
    LIBERTO (CH: Mimetism, Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 11)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

4.5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

#4 Space Ranger, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  5. oldGregg

Sorry, bad joke. Its just a trash list with nothing too scary in it because you said you'll be playing against Haqqislam. Which obviously means you've been put up to it by some evil shasvastii or other criminal. The sword of Allah is righteous!

Space Ranger likes this.
  6. Space Ranger

I've now found out it's going to be against Tunguska. I've only played them once and was blown off the board by the missile launcher Hollow man.

7. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Hoe does Dashat handle jammers?

8. Captain Nevercrit

Captain Nevercrit Well-Known Member

McMurrough Speculative grenades just out of range and LoS like an angry light mortar.

That or Kum biker to the face.

9. KestrelM1

KestrelM1 Well-Known Member

There's plenty of ways. Use already-irregular troopers like Libertos and Hunzakuts to pierce the bubble and get shots on the offending model. You can even use their Stealth on the way in. Shoot them from afar with a Rui Shi or Brawler. Put mines in their path. Grenades are an option but not a particularly efficient one against PH12 Ghazi.

Really Dahshat deals with jammers by generally having its threats widely spread and very often fielding a Dozer.

Azuset likes this.
  10. Space Ranger

I lost Quad Control and Won the Engineering Deck.

In QC my opponent mined the hell out of the area but my Traktor Mul Minesweepers actually changed them to me. He had 2 Fidays. 1 regular and 1 character. He killed my Data tracker, the Zuyong with the regular one. I think i was dumb and should have gone after him before he could get me. McMurough was Isolated by Ghazi. He didn’t die but his effectiveness was reduced. I tried getting an engineer to him and failed the roll. I couldn’t believe he had a Hunzikut with LGL and he did spec fire with it and actually landed them.

The thing that really hurt though was Hostile Environment rule. Anytime there was a roll of 18+ (including ARM rolls) you need to make an ARM roll vs. Dmg 13. I guess it fhtat was an 18 you didn’t need to keep going. But I lost a few things to that and my Zuyong HMG took a wound to it. I almost lost the Dozer to this. I failed Engineering MM out of Isolation and then had to make an ARM save because of the failed roll! She made that to then get killed by the Hunzi LGL. The Zuyong HMG would later be killed but the Fiday character.

The ED game was pretty hard fought. Liberto being the stars of the game. by mining the areas and moving up to mine some more. McMurder was able to move up and kill a hollow man in CC but would later be taken out. But him just taking out the one guy reduced their effectiveness greatly.

The isolation inside the building sucked! You can’t wait to the end to do it. They are Isolated as soon as inside and can’t take anymore orders to do something. They would need to wait to the next turn to use their one and only order to move or whatever. Only ones with Vet skill will be okay in there. Maybe TA and Impetuous too. Unfortunately it was my Zuyong FO (Liaison officer).

The Zhencha was great for pushing buttons and then went off and killed a few Securitate including the Lt. Unfortunately he had few more with Vet skill and mitigated the LoS.

But i was able to get one Zuyong in there and survived plus got more consoles. Hard fought and fun.

11. oldGregg

Obligatory “jammers are broken” comment here ... oh wait! It looks like plenty of players have provided reasonable solutions to the “problem” lol

12. Space Ranger

Ya i tried but there wasn't much I could do about jammers. MM at least took them both out and it was bad luck for the engineer to fail to fix it. I'm still amazed by him spec firing with Hunz and hitting on 8's. But then I can't seem to roll under 15 so...

Oh in the first game, knowing he had at least 1 Fiday, i had the Bashi disguised as plain Ghulam "Lt." but he didn't take the bait! That was actually smart of him.

13. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

All troopers with stealth are hard counter ...

oldGregg likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation