1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tokens I'd like to get...

Discussion in 'Micro Art Studio' started by Nicklz, May 2, 2018.

1. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

Hi Microarts,
    big fan of your tokens and I'd love to get a few more. So I thought a thread to collect token ideas might be great.
    Here are my ideas for now:
    - Faction/Sectorial tokens to mark flipped consoles, hunger games starting points etc..
    - Meta Chemistry tokens
    - Datatracker (might be a bit late for that)
    - and just maybe an "I'm actually not on the roof but inside this building, which practicality prevents" token.

Keep up the greta work.

2. MAS_Andrew

MAS_Andrew Well-Known Member

Hello @Nicklz

It brings us a great amount of joy that you like our products. I am happy to tell you that we actually have Data tracker tokens available at our store https://bit.ly/2IoY7Mz
    Also, we like rest of your ideas but unfortunately, we have a large number of projects at hand right now so we cannot start designing them at the moment.

MAS

3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Actually, Booty L1 /L2 tokens (with a 55mm Motorcycle token) would be just as useful.

Zewrath likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation