1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Planning - Smoke and Mirrors

Discussion in 'Smoke & Mirrors' started by Ramphus, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Ramphus

Ramphus Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

-V-, Ealthril and csjarrat like this.
  2. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

I think it's actually kinda astonishing how much better that box gets if you substitute in Mushashi and Bixie to replace Murtair and Mendoza.

That all-Yu Jing team is damn solid.

Mind you, Murtair and Mendoza are actually pretty strong as a combination themselves.

Ealthril and Ramphus like this.
  3. Ramphus

Ramphus Well-Known Member
    Aristeia! Warcor

Yeah, Murtair and Mendoza, I do think of Murtairs health as being a resource you can spend on his cards in that situation.

AdmiralJCJF and Ealthril like this.
  4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Yeah, I think you can build some damn strong teams around a core of Murtair and Mendoza, by focusing on high Wounds to get the most out of Mendoza.

Something along the lines of Murtair, Mendoza, Maximus and either Hammerhead or Wild Bill would be tough for opponents to put down and solid in a wide range of Scenarios. It's weaker against strong State based Control, but the meta seems to be against that kind of building overall right now.

Ealthril and Ramphus like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation