1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taunting Allies

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Knockout_013, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Knockout_013

Knockout_013 Josh Tyth (QLD, AU)
    Warcor

Hi Team!

Quick question one of my local players - regarding taunting a friendly champion, or an allied minion (jackbot).

This is entirely possible (via Bachman's transfer, or via Massacre's "Hey Mapario" :H:), and can lead to benefits (such as Massacre's ability to be placed adjacent via "Tangana"), however, my understanding is that you cannot attack allies - thus, the taunted Jackbot, or champion would be unable to declare an attack AT ALL during their activation. Is that read correct? I've checked FAQ and core documents, just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

If that's the case, better to use a Gorgonian or someone like HexX3r who really doesn't attack to make this oddball play?

:H:

2. Kelthret

Kelthret Usuario

You are correct. You can taunt allies and make them unable to attack. This could be useful for Tangana, as you pointed out, or to avoid teammates to being forced to attack prysm if you override her taunt with your own.

-V- and Ealthril like this.
  3. Ealthril

Ealthril Well-Known Member
    Warcor

So question : if there are 2 different taunts on one of my character, for instance one from Maximus and one from Massacre, can I choose who to attack between the 2 of them?

4. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

You can't have two Tokens of the same State (except Poisoned and Burning), so if a Taunted character gets Taunted again, the new token replaces the previous one. So, no choice for you.

:3

-V-, Croepoek, Ealthril and 2 others like this.
  5. Ealthril

Warcor

Oh I thought that as it was from 2 different characters it was then 2 different states...
    Thank you

6. Knockout_013

Knockout_013 Josh Tyth (QLD, AU)
    Warcor

That's a good way to shut down PrYsm if you need too, taught them with Deadpool instead.

7. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

The avatar on the token is only a reminder of who is taunting you, but the State is the same.

:wink:

Ealthril likes this.
  8. Ealthril

Warcor

Thank you mister -V- ! :slightly_smiling_face:

9. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

Thanks to all of you for your concern!

:wink:

mauriciorjbr, volgo and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation