1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Satelite] InterBavario in Muenchen (Munich, Germany)

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Harlekin, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Harlekin

Harlekin Catgirl Supporter since 2007

So, as some of you might already know, there will be a Satellite Tournament in Muenchen (Munich, Germany).

The planning phase is not yet finally closed but here are the latest news for you:

- Date will most probably be March, 24th and 25th 2018
    - There will be plenty of space, so enough room for offering a great and comfortable atmosphere.
    - Entrance fee should be at around 35€ at most.
    - Beverage and some (cold) dishes should be avaliable for fair prices. There is plenty of restaurants nearby and a huge amount of delivery services.
    - The location will be at central Munich (Leopoldstrasse) with underground station just next to it. 10 minutes by underground with underground from the main station, 3 km on foot from main station.

I am still trying to work out some kind of special deal with a hotel nearby.

Please, don't hesitate to PM me or post your questions here.

Here are a few links:
    https://infinitymuenchen.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/interbavario-satellite-in-munich-attending/
    https://infinitymuenchen.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/satellite-in-muenchen-interbavario/
    https://www.infinitythegame.com/blog/news/item/390-infinity-satellites-tournament-dates

----------------------
    - Der Termin 24./25. März 2018 kann sehr wahrscheinlich realisiert werden :)
    - Platz wird es geben. Mehr als genug.
    - Die Teilnahmegebühr kann sehr wahrscheinlich bei nicht mehr als 35€ liegen.
    - Für diejenigen, die Gelände mitbringen, kann ich einige kostenfreie Parkmöglichkeiten zur Verfügung stellen.
    - Vor Ort wird es sehr wahrscheinlich erschwinglich Getränke und (kalte) Speisen geben. Lieferdienste stehen in ausreichender Form zur Verfügung.
    - Lage: Sehr zentral in München (nördlich des Stadtkerns) (Leopoldstraße) mit direkter Ubahnanbindung.

Hotels in der Nähe sind noch in Arbeit.

Direkte Fragen gerne an: infinity-muenchen [at] online [Punkt] de

2. Melchior

Melchior Well-Known Member

Are there some News?

3. Jonno

Jonno Well-Known Member

Is the date confirmed for March 24-25th?

4. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

As far as I heard 24/25th March is definitly cancelled. Last hint was towards end of April, but nothing confirmed yet.

5. Harlekin

Sorry for the delay, guys.
    I just got the final go for the location, today, and can start concrete planning with a set schedule.

The date will be April 21st/22nd.
    Entrance fee should be around 30€ (I am still working on less, as staying in Munich is rather expensive 50+€ per night).

The InterBavario will be located there:
    https://www.google.de/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_deDE786DE786&q=mensa+leopoldstraße&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=48156436,11582967,35&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwixkonpldvZAhWKFJoKHcTTD_4QtgMIRg&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2&rldoc=1#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d124.76268974478798!2d11.5829679!3d48.1564368!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i24!2i9!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2]Mensa Leopoldstrasse Muenchen
    It is very easy to get there by Underground and/or city bus.

If you need some recommendations about where to stay, let me know. We - as the Infinity community Munich - should even be able to offer a few sofas if this is fine for you.
    We probably will not have enough people to get special prices for any of the hotels nearby but I will provide as much help as possible to find you a neat (and if necessary affordable) place to stay.

Things still valid:
    - There will be plenty of space, so enough room for offering a great and comfortable atmosphere.
    - Entrance fee should be at around 35€ at most.
    - Beverage and some (cold) dishes should be avaliable for fair prices. There is plenty of restaurants nearby and a huge amount of delivery services.
    - The location will be at central Munich (Leopoldstrasse) with underground station just next to it. 10 minutes by underground with underground from the main station, 3 km on foot from main station.

Please, do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further information!

Pro-ish communication and advertising about the event starts soon(tm).

Melchior likes this.
  6. Melchior

Damn I have another appointment on 21th :(

7. Harlekin

What a shame :/
    It sadly is the only date when I and the location is avaliable and is within the March/April range.

Maybe next time :)

8. Melchior

No problem just bad luck!

Harlekin likes this.
  9. Harlekin

10. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

It is a shame to see this scheduled for the same date as the Merovingian. Many of us eastern French players would have come over for this, but are headed to Lyon already.

11. Harlekin

I do understand but the schedule has to be set in dependance of different circumstances (mainly availability of locations and work schedule) for the planned period. :/

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation