1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N4 Shikami changes

Discussion in 'Japanese Secessionist Army' started by Catspaw, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

I like the way you think and would love to cross dice. Games are supposed to be FUN.

Ashtaroth likes this.
  2. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Even though I consistently take 2 shikami I never run them in a duo, I have them concentrate attack on separate sides of the board. However I will use coordinated orders to move both at same time

3. AmPm

AmPm Well-Known Member

I would love to get two on the board, but I still find them really hard to justify. What is the list like that you use them in?

4. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

I would like to start by saying my lists aren't orthodox by any means, but cramming so much HI down your opponents throat functions fantastically for shock and awe purposes .

Depending on the match up I might reserve both shikamis as well so the opponent can't anticipate the final drop.

If focusing on lighter infantry you can squeeze out more orders and long range guns, but blitzens, flamenspeers and panzerfausts are great at blunting specific enemy advances .

Attached Files:

Abrilete likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation