1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German Championship [17th & 18th of November]

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Sergej Faehrlich, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Sergej Faehrlich

Sergej Faehrlich Well-Known Member
    Warcor

When a new ITS Season just recently started and the year slowly draws to an end...that's whe you know it time again to gather in Dreiech near Frankfurt for Germany's most anticipated tournament of the year.

The German Infinity Championship will be a 2-day event over 5 rounds in which we will find Germany's most talented/lucky player. Good news for you guys: it's an open event and we love to welcome people from abroad.

Preregistration and communications is mostly done via the T3-website (click below). All relevant information can be found there.

[​IMG]

Not only will we have a single player ranking but there will be other modes of competition as well. As you would expect from a 2-day event there will be plenty of opportunity to socialize, chat and fun. The tournament ist part of the DreiechCon Convention (which is conveniently close to Frankfurt Airport) and Players may take advantage of a special offer for accomodation.

So if you have any questions: don't hesitate to contact me. If you don't: go ahead and register!!!

Melchior and HarlequinOfDeath like this.
  2. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

Melchior likes this.
  3. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Signed up and waitlisted. If you have space for a yank who lives in France, I'm looking forward to joining in! Any chance you might be adding a few more spots? We can bring good terrain for a couple tables from down here across the border.

4. Sergej Faehrlich

Warcor

Hi Savnok,

thanks for signing up! We would love to have some international flair at our our event :). At the moment all spots are full/reserved and unfortunately we won't be able to add more than 60. There are 5 spots reserved for some tournament winners and last year's German Champion and we are pretty confident that some of them will open up. With that many people there is always a decent chance that somone might resign as well...so it's definitely possible to grab a spot. I will write you an email on how you can join the wainting list.

Cheers

5. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

Great, thank you @Sergej Faehrlich ! On T3 I think I was only 6 or so players down the list, fortunately.

If there is a waitlist besides just being registered for the event on T3 please do let me know, and I and @WhelpSlayer will get on it right away. Cheers!

6. Sergej Faehrlich

Warcor

I've sent you an email via T3...please check the account you regitered there. Waiting list means that I need you to send me the entrance fee (which you will get back if you do not get a spot). Sorry about that but we have quite a decent commitment with the location.

7. Sergej Faehrlich

Warcor

So last weekend the German Championship was played in Frankfurt. With 60 players we have a loooooooot of fotos for you:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmwfMHbD

Feel free to browse :)

Thanks to all you guys being there! It was a blast!

HarlequinOfDeath, coleslaw and Koni like this.
  8. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

It's great you shared all these pictures here. So many nice models, terrains and it looks like you had a very fun time. Thank you very much. :-)

I'm sharing these pictures with my community.

9. coleslaw

coleslaw Veteran

20181204_201026.jpg

zapp and Koni like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation