1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dahshat color scheme?

Discussion in 'Dahshat Company' started by gorin, Jul 25, 2019.

1. gorin

gorin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Is it actualy a dahshat pic and color scheme? If its not - where to find their color scheme?

Florian Hanke likes this.
  2. KestrelM1

KestrelM1 Well-Known Member

Dahshat does not have its own, distinct color scheme. Each unit uses whatever scheme it already has from its home faction.

This allows you a lot of freedom in what you'd like to paint - you can go with the studio schemes and get a rag-tag, mercenary feel from your army. Alternatively you can go for a unified color scheme for a more professional look. Or anywhere in between - painting all the LI one color and the HI another might turn out pretty great.

Ultimately it is completely up to you - that's one of the many beauties of fielding an NA2 army.

Space Ranger likes this.
  3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

For my Ikari I'm actively trying to make every figure different. For Dahshat I have a theme going of White Tigers of the West. So Grey-White and Mostly old Yu Jing figs.

4. Captain Nevercrit

Captain Nevercrit Well-Known Member

I'm tempted to do green with white trim. Dashat troops are often Muslim (even the Yu Jing units) and green was Mohammed's favourite colour (according to the internet). No way i'm doing Arabic freehand. I mean I would love to but i'm not that good a painter!

-Ghost- and Space Ranger like this.
  5. BlazyCrane

BlazyCrane Active Member

I plan to do mine like the Faction logo, armor in the Smokey Grey/Brown. Orange/Tan details. But Helmets will try to remain in the original faction scheme Zuyong/YJ helmets will be its orange, Haaq's their green, Ariadna is up in the air maybe navy or beige). McMurrough's tartan will be orange and tan.

I picture it like an All-star football team; the jersey is the same but the helmet is of their team. The uniform unites them but the helmet give them individuality.

Space Ranger likes this.
  6. bladerunner_35

bladerunner_35 Well-Known Member

According to the mercenary book from the rpg (it was recently released to backers as a beta release) Dashat wears red and tan military uniforms designed to make them look impressive.

Dashat gets a full spread.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation