1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About green Actions and hits/damage

Discussion in 'Rules' started by mauriciorjbr, Sep 24, 2019.

1. mauriciorjbr

mauriciorjbr Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hey all

A friend asked a question about Laxmee earlier today, I answered taking Lunah as an example, but now I'm not so sure :confused:

With Lunah, when you use Suppressive Fire, you roll :,::.:, and if you get one :2:, you apply the number of :2: rolled as damage, + :4: for each:3::1: rolled. My friend then questioned this, as he understood that :4:was only dealt if you rolled :3::1:. From my understanding, the :2:rolled apply as well.

Because of me thinking this way, he asked if when Laxmee uses D/Buffer, and as she rolls :.::.::.: and gets, lets say :2::2::2:, will it be 3 hits + whatever switches were rolled and activated (and since no face to face is rolled, they turn into :4::4::4:).

I said yes.

Am I correct, and hits/damage get applied to the target?

How about then Purge, for the same Laxmee? She needs a :2: to activate the status removal, but it cant be a hit as it might be targeting an ally... this is what got me confused. Are :2: counted as hits only on adversaries, that turn to eventual :4:?

Help me Obiwan Kenobies, you are my only hope! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. mauriciorjbr

mauriciorjbr Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Or is this the Simple Roll rule that the target symbols I'm looking for are what are described in the Action, and :2: only count for activating :5:?

3. Croepoek

Croepoek Well-Known Member

Damage is only dealt by stars for red actions (attacks) NOT for green ones like Debuffer, Purge, Surpressive Fire etc.

Hope this helps :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation