1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Hand message part 1

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by nazroth, May 23, 2018.

1. nazroth

nazroth 'well known Nomad agitator'

[this_message_is_to_all_active_nomad_operatives]

With probable mid-summer BoW campaign at planet Dawn in mind, we are forming an independent Black Hand cell to operate behind enemy lines, outside reach of potential spy accounts. We recruit Nomad players willing and capable of following orders upon reveal. This means real targets stay secret untill a time they can be shared without risk of undermining long term strategy.

If the enemy plays us dirty we do not hesitate to get back at them using the same dickishery. The Campaign is meant to be fun and yet in this case we value determined players capable of producing points and quality Battle Reports for Team Red above all else.

Our strategy might not follow goals set by the campaign. Our main goal is to bring retribution upon the Ateks and enemies of the Nomad Nation. This goal is borne out of pragmatism and certainty that Nomads cannot compare to Panoceania's numbers nor level of organization of some of the factions. Previous campaigns had shown that we must consider Key Theaters falling victim to abundance of failed Battle Reports produced by our own kin. This independent Nomad cell is formed to ensure our combined effort will not be in vain. Never again shall our enemies take us by surprise with a last moment Battle Report spam dump.

If you are determined to do what must be done in order to achieve goals set by Black Hand during upcomming campaign, provide the following data to this encrypted Arachne adress: bromadpropaganda@gmail.com
    - Your Facebook account link
    - Operation Flamestrike / Strikezone Wotan nickname*
    - ITS pin/nickname*
    - Agreement to the use of this data by Black Hand for the purpose of coordinating Nomad campaign efforts
    *if any

The data would undergo clarification and some of you would get access to level delta clearance private information.
    The rest would be held in reserve and their performance during first stages of the campaign would be monitored for further approval...

Black Hand Operatives, planet Dawn

[end_of_message]

#1 nazroth, May 23, 2018
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I wonder if anyone would take it seriously enough to buy leaked info...

nazroth likes this.
  3. nazroth

The thing is - there will be no info to leak and sell. ;)

Robock likes this.
  4. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

This must be an Aleph Counter Intelligence Program!! Facebook is Big Brother, every Nomad child is taught that.

5. Civilized Barbarian

Civilized Barbarian Praxis' Lead R&D Janitor

Handing over my ID, aliases, and submitting to a facial recognition database?

Sure, why not ask me to delete system 32 while you're at it?

loricus likes this.
  6. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

*type alt-queen to activate cheat mode for Zerg*

7. Nicklz

Nicklz Well-Known Member

I love the idea... but never participated in an event or made a quality Battle Report. Let us know how it goes and maybe I can join in later when its clear what to do !

nazroth likes this.
  8. nazroth

Fear not bruh - there's place for you in the Campaign. Just jump into the fight alongside Bromads and you will be fine. No need to jump straight into the depths of intricate cover-ops. I suggest waiting for the campaign to start, seeing how things are done and then having a lot of fun with Team Red. If you decide this is a thing for you - and would achieve some personal glory in the process - Black Hand (if it exists) will reach out to you after the first stage of the campaign ;)

9. PauloCavalcanti

PauloCavalcanti Intruder

I though it was black hand MASSAGE... I confess I'm a bit disappointed. :pensive:

PS. Cool vid as usual! :grimacing:

ambisinister and loricus like this.
  10. nazroth

XD 'we have some Black Hand Job for you to undertake' XD XD XD

PauloCavalcanti and loricus like this.
  11. Vakarian

Vakarian Bad Nomad

Love it. Email sent. Looking forward to the campaign!

nazroth likes this.
  12. sarf

sarf Well-Known Member

I`ll join Initiative at campaign beginning. Anyway I don`t remember my BoW name and stuff)))
    Also, why fb link? For communication or as propaganda channel?

13. nazroth

For confirmation of identity. Black Hand is a delicate bussiness - Imagine this initiative as an elite Nomad force that does it's job and there is no place for mistakes, nor bad apples.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation