1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Token Sheet Creator - Updated for N4

Discussion in 'News' started by toadchild, Dec 5, 2017.

1. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

UPDATED FOR N4

The new N4 token sheet creator with art by @Lawson is now released:
    http://infinity.ghostlords.com/markers/n4/

------------------------------------------

I wanted the ability to create a printout that only had the markers I wanted. I figured others might want this as well, so I made it available online. I have support for all the official markers for N3 and HSN3, and several user-contributed markers as well. You can make tokens of a variety of sizes.

http://inf-dice.ghostlords.com/markers/

There are also a pair of sheets with tokens for Booty and Metachemisty, courtesy of @Miralad:
    http://infinity.ghostlords.com/Markers_1.png
    http://infinity.ghostlords.com/Markers_2.png

If you have any complaints or suggestions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

#1 toadchild, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
  2. MAlgol

MAlgol I couldn't tackle the bear

Would it be possible to get the EVO supportware in even bigger size then 25? As far as I understand I only have one out to show what EVO is active and a bigger one would be more visible.

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

25mm is the size of a S1/S2 base, so I'd say it's plenty visible already... And I think the next size is the one used by the smoke templates! (hint: print several 25mm smoke templates and use a transparent big one to check what it covers, solves a lot of trouble with small spaces and armies with tons of smoke like SP!)

bladerunner_35 and Elessar like this.
  4. MAlgol

Well, it can be any size really =) But I would like to have something bigger than 25mm a 30 or 40mm would be nice, both to make it more visible when its on the table but also in the box where I store them. It's a preference and if it's not too much work...

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

As I understand it, the tokens are made up of a smaller inner circle inside a bigger circle with the space between the two circles being used for text.

It'd be neat if sizes could be adapted for the inner circles to be 25mm, 40mm, etc for most status or states. That way, you could stand the model on the artwork and have the status text show - put magnetic tape or a flat disc magnet on the artwork of a laminated printout and a magnet under each base and you can even have the status move easily with the model.
    I imagine that a roughly 30mm printout of Prone to have your S2 cheerleaders stand on for an entire game could be a neat and low cost alternative to Customeeple's excellent acrylic status slices, for instance.

6. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I'd like to have some more options when it comes to Camo tokens' color and number combination. For example I'd like to print purple 40mm TO Camo with 1 for my Sphinx, and then 5 purple 25mm TO markers with 1-5 for rest of my Shasvastii. Right now I don't have the option of printing tokens with the same color and number, but in different sizes, not at the same time at least.

7. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

This tool is awesome, I love it.
    It helped me make dozens of cheap tokens two years ago, and I recommend it to all of my friends.

xagroth likes this.
  8. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I could do that, although I've mostly stuck to keeping all status tokens as 25mm or smaller. I've received a lot of requests for smaller sizes over the years; this is the first time anyone asked for larger! If I added it to this one, I should really add it to all the rest for consistency.

That could be possible, but it's difficult for me to size things very precisely. Not all of the images I have are exactly to scale, etc.

Yes, that is definitely a limitation of the tool as it currently stands. I would need to completely redo the UI in order to support making sheets like that, and it's already quite cluttered and busy as-is. For now, I'm afraid you'll have to print two separate sheets if you want the same token in multiple sizes.

I'm glad you found it useful!

Mahtamori, chromedog and Stiopa like this.
  9. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Well, it's not a big problem anyway. It's a very minor thing. The generator is awesome :)

Reece and toadchild like this.
  10. MAlgol

The smaller are great for status like Prone, wounds etc that has to be next to a miniature but I think a big obvious button that say EVO: Overclock will be visible and won't be missed by anyone. =)

11. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Ah, I see, you're calling out Overclock specifically because it affects all matching models, as opposed to being part of a single model's state.

MAlgol likes this.
  12. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Well-Known Member

@toadchild: I've used your application and think it's great - thank you very much.

One hopefully helpful suggestion - for proxying purposes, would it be possible to also choose tokens with some of the weapon names on them? (I.e. "HMG," "Spitfire" etc.) That way players who are proxying could put an appropriate token next to the model in question, to help remind their opponent that "that Garuda over there is actually carrying a Spitfire not a CR" and whatnot.

Just a thought and thanks again!

13. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I like the idea, but I'm probably not going to do this. I'm mostly interested in reproducing actual game markers, with only a few edited or extra ones for obvious holes in the line (such as putting numbers on things or adding extra color variants to differentiate duplicates). I also don't like to try and make my own art or layouts, because those are not things I'm very good at.

14. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Copy weapon image from profiles and done? Also useful for booty and scavenger, BTW. And by extension, maybe metachemistry can get some kind of markers (which will need art, or just be text).

15. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I doubt my ability to make it look good.

16. talon65

talon65 New Member

Love your token maker! Thanks!

I second the Booty and Meta Chemistry tokens.

I would also suggest a Locked token for TAGs and a Data Tracker token.

17. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I understand the desire for Booty/Metachemistry tokens, but someone else will have to undertake the artistic side of that project.

I don't have Locked (I don't think they've released that one in any of the official token sheets), but I do have the Data Pack marker contributed by @Tristan228.

xagroth and Abrilete like this.
  18. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

Locked.png
    I can also provide you with a locked marker ;)

19. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Thanks! I've added it to the page.

Barrogh and Abrilete like this.
  20. Miralad

Miralad Member

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation