1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite Rambo unit?

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Santathematic, Apr 11, 2018.

1. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Yes, of course :D.

Mate, think about it, you have a vulkan shotgun on a BS11+3 platform that moves 10 inches per order and can drop smoke on 19. If you're playing in a tightly packed table or your opponent has no MSV2, they can run amok along a flank and totally wreck shit. Ren'ehk has killed TAGs doing this more than once. Sure, they do deploy line defense just fine, but that's for turn 1. Turn 2 and 3 they will be up at their throats.

Santathematic and Sanjuro like this.
  2. Wolf

Wolf https://youtube.com/@StudioWatchwolf

... ‘Ren'ehk’ is DaRedWife’s name? :grin:

m2cat likes this.
  3. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

I mentioned in the Alien Names thread that I named all my MAF models (they're also characters in one of my stories.). Ren'ehk is my oznat. She is awesome.

I'm getting my anathematic painted now, after it's done I'll get some games in with Vanilla combined again and see if it makes for a good Rambo too.

Golem2God and Wolf like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation