1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden deployment

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Shad0w Panther, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Shad0w Panther

Shad0w Panther New Member

I notice that I hear very little in forums/videos and bat reps about people using hidden deployment, am I missing something regarding it because my group used to and still do use hidden deployment and am just wondering why I dont hear about it, is it any good to use?

pakohbadajoz likes this.
  2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

If you hadn't noticed, it was REALLY WELL hidden!

Jokes apart, there are a lot of use for it and it is rarely downgraded (just in case of Lt to avoid LoL, for shenanigans with mines or similar or to farm the order).

Apart from that, this is a Q barely fit for the Rules forum... Calling @ijw to do his magic...

Lareon, loricus and Abrilete like this.
  3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Probably because of the battle reports benefit from having all the models shown than something else.

4. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

Most video battle reports (e.g. Ash and Owen ) treat Hidden Deployment as open information, so that the viewer gets a better understanding of what is going on in the videos. In normal play it is used widely und kept as private information. And it is actually so good that there is no need for much discussion on the forums because most hidden units tend to be high performers and playmakers.

AdmiralJCJF, loricus and Abrilete like this.
  5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

EVERYONE uses it here. If the faction has access you see it (well you don't see it technically). I even use AD largely for the same affect.

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

The only reason I don't use it often is because I forget about the model... :sadpanda:

7. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

Expect to hear a lot from it in 2032 - when the shasvasti come out of hiding.

FatherKnowsBest likes this.
  8. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

o0 Which faction do you play?

9. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

This happened in a recent local tournament here. Many jokes were had, meme pictures created.
    In the guys' defense, he wasn't playing his own list during that match somehow, so it was easy to forget such things.

10. Section9

Mostly vanilla YJ, with almost all the older JSA and ISS models. I also have Nomads, Hassassins, and vanilla Ariadna models, but not many Hidden Deployed or Airborne Deployed troops in those lists (Nomads is all Zero-Gee, and I haven't thrown down on a Hassassin or Ariadna list since before N3 came out)

So it's mostly remembering my damn Ninjas and Oniwaban, but sometimes I forget my Tigers, too. And that's all sorts of tragic!

sarf and eciu like this.
  11. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Was it 80 points though?

12. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well I understand forgeting sometimes an ARO for HD guy, but wholly foregeting about full AD/HD for whole game... that's a new level for me :)

13. Section9

I have killed many brain cells in many ports.

14. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Oh, no. I think it was something along the lines of order sergeant.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation