1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCF list help

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by Grimm, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Grimm

Grimm New Member

There is a new player day coming up and we will be playing 250 point Deadly Dance mission. Below is my first attempt at a list using most everything I own. i have only played a couple of games so far and this will be the largest. Also first time using a TAG. Suggestions welcome.

[​IMG] 4 21
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]9
    [​IMG] NEXUS Lieutenant Hacker (EI Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Nullifier / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    [​IMG] UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] UNIDRON (Forward Observer) Plasma Carbine / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] UNIDRON Missile Launcher, Light Shotgun / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    [​IMG] XEODRON Red Fury, Blitzen / Heavy Pistol. (1 | 59)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] STALDRON Flash Pulse / Knife. (0 | 0)
    [​IMG] Bit Hacker (UPGRADE: Expel) Submachine Gun + Pitcher, Deployable Repeater + KISS! / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] KISS! Adhesive Launcher / Electric Pulse. (- | 4)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] ÍMETRON . (0 | 4)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] E-DRONE Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] Q-DRONE Plasma Rifle / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] IKADRON (Baggage, Repeater) 2 Light Flamethrowers, Flash Pulse / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 9)
    [​IMG] R-DRONE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

5 SWC | 250 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

I guess its a good list. just remember that the Xeodron is a light TAG and its not really good for direct confront, its better for flanking and catching foes without cover, super jump is good for it.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Do you have an overdron? If you do, you might want to swap out the Xeo for it. On their own I often find the Overdron to be much better, expecially the HRL version (Paying HI costs for a light tag is nice)

4. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Does anyone run the non-HRL profiles?

5. Grimm

Grimm New Member

I just ordered the Xeodron box for this mission. I had considered the Overdron but was put off by its lack of any CC weapons and the need to play the TAG very forward to score points. Overdron is still on my future purchases list. Thanks for feedback.

6. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

An Overdron is not for this mission, i think that the Xeodron mobility would be good for it.

Overdron is made for long range attacks, not for advancing through the table.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation