1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincible Army Had Better Be In May...

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by AdmiralJCJF, Mar 6, 2018.

1. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

Well things that do not sell as well as they should do have a higher priority, no?

A Mão Esquerda and Pierzasty like this.
  2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

It's one of those things that, even if true, it's not very professional to admit ^^

And the Moran have crossed the line at least twice already XD

3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I think as Bostria has shown many times, CB is quite open to explain reasons and thinking behind decisions, unfortunately new Morans will have to wait for their window to come again.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  4. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

Knowing the process provides a solution if you want a Moran resulpt (or any resculpt really): if you're a new player with a model you think should be resculpted, use proxy rules to avoid buying it. Depends on TO discretion, but find one who is sympathetic, if the resculpt is much desired that shouldn't even be hard.

The sales on that model drop, pushing it up in resculpt priority,

xagroth likes this.
  5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

The Moran suffers for an accesory problem: Koalas! The only other sources are the Lunokhod, the O-Yoroi, Yojimbo, and the Taskmaster box...

If there were a "eight/ten perimetrals box" for the same price as the Druze box (4 glue, rest koalas) then I assure you the Taskmaster box (the blister would be preferred aside Kriza conversions or people wantint 2) and Lunokhod (it's hard to use 1-2 lunkhod at the same time you would use Tsyklons, and people would even go for the PanO ODD versions to have visually different models) and Moran blisters would sell much much less XD...

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  6. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I was under impression that out of all things, bomb drone proxies would be the most easily accepted in the community, as well as among easier ones to create. Especially when it comes to something as unjustified in its design as Koalas (matter of taste though). But apparently not...

7. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

One of the big advantages of the new proxy rules is that this has become more viable.

Golem2God and Barrogh like this.
  8. Ten Thousand Arrows

Ten Thousand Arrows Imperial Sage

I think we're likely to see the Invincible Army much later in the year than May. The Yu Jing schism has divided the playerbase slightly, and I assume that most people buying the new JSA box are JSA(Yu Jing) players. This means that if IA was released in the near future, as soon as May, then a large percentage of the original Yu Jing players will have just spent their money on JSA and will be less susceptible to the IA hype. It would also hurt other factions as from their perspective it would look like "just more Yu Jing stuff". I also have a sinking feeling that despite JSA soon becoming a separate entity form Yu Jing, they'll share a slot for monthly releases. And now that the starter box is being released, I'm sure that it'll be followed up by more JSA resculpts/new goodness like the Tanko.

One way for Corvus Belli to save face for the remaining Vanilla Yu Jing players would be to release some new unit descriptions for IA, hell even some temporary fireteams for Vanilla Yu Jing. Yu Jing morale is so low at the moment that a new unit name (like what we got with "shooting star") would generate some interest and optimism. I'm beginning to ready myself for a "Dark year" though.

Golem2God, Shiwen and berynius like this.
  9. WaciQ

WaciQ Member

From recent statements on YJ future from CB, or lack thereof I would only assume that we might get something at Adepticon. For the sake of future Corvus Belli Revenue, I hope it's good.

Golem2God likes this.
  10. Warhydra

Warhydra Well-Known Member

That would be pretty awful, if they are gonna be NA2, then they should be NA2. We cant use their stuff so they shouldn't take up our releases.

11. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

I wouldn't assume everything is going to be bad. The Ikari Company sectorial looks like another way to run a few of the common Yu Jing units a different way. Even if you don't jump for JSA you could have some fun running a special wu ming link with domaru, keisotsu and all the Yu Jing remotes you already have. I don't know exactly how that will work, but it means there's a merc faction I already have a bunch of the models for that aren't aligned exactly with the JSA. Also, I'm sure everyone has a rui shi and a couple of fat yuan yuan models by now, so... that should be fun.

There's no need to take this as a sky is falling moment. In fact, I'm relishing the part my ISS will have to play in suppressing the JSA rebellion and rooting out any remaining traitors. It's fun to be the "bad guy" especially when the Kempeitai are such clearly duplicitous Pan O double agents. It's disgraceful that we let their strategy of "wearing hoods" allow them to hide in plain sight all this time.

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

To be honest, they can sculpt and produce only so many models every month, regardless of faction.

Considering that vanilla usability is always challenging matter due to competition (unless you bring stuff for the sake of it), changes are not that drastic.

13. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Legitimately made me laugh

14. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

So as we speculated, IA is not in May. It's Tunguska. What now CB shillbois?

15. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

We can also suspect that there will be no IA in 2018. Some profiles and closed army lists. I'm very disappointed to hear that we are getting support pack resculpt and nothing until july. Maybe CG swc box late summer. :/

Golem2God likes this.
  16. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Yep. We ain't getting jack fucking shit.

17. kepkeilen

kepkeilen Well-Known Member

It's most likely Vedic and Tatars will be next and either Varuna or IA will get the last spot.

18. Bard

Bard Member

Didn't he just say some minutes ago in the stream that IA and Varuna would be next?
    I admit I wasn't paying too much attention.

meikyoushisui and Golem2God like this.
  19. Furiat

Furiat Mandarin

Last spot can be ramah or varuna as well. Don't forget that if WB is going to be released then CB has to relese Svalarheima and Varuna is said to come before it.

20. kepkeilen

kepkeilen Well-Known Member

Ramah's chances are very low if any. He didn't talk about them when asking for who is excited about which sectorial.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation