1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hack the Planet! The Bakunin Jurisdictional Command Tactica

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by helsbecter, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Yeah. Move up the Salyut its 4 inches and reload your pitching custodier or your riot grrl's blitzen or your lunokhod's crazy koalas.

2. MAlgol

MAlgol I couldn't tackle the bear

I really haven't thought about that, mine usually don't go off until late turn two so replenish the CK or any Mines hasn't been necessary. I guess they don't count at spent when you place them in Stand-by? =)

3. Tristan228

Tristan228 Bakunin's best Morlock trainer
    Warcor

They do.

Leviathan likes this.
  4. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Any of you mad lot managed to get much use out of the Prowler?

It's, like, the one Bakunin troop I almost never take and on paper it doesn't attract me.

Maybe I need to see the value of an Infiltrating Spitfire a bit more?

5. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

I used him very well the other day in round 1 of an Escalation League. Opponent was playing Druze and brought a Brawler hacker and paramedic, Armand and 2 baggage bots. Infiltrating to your good range combined with the Camo lets you really move around and pick your shots and the 4-2 isn't a detraction when you are already halfway up the board. He's a little soft so I wouldn't expect a long game out of him though.

I want to try him with the ADHL, but the lack of D-charges on that profile is a little disappointing.

6. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I will definitely try him with the Spitfire if and when I do, it seems to be the most unique and interesting profile. Infiltrating camo Spitfires are rare, I think only the Daofei gets one other than the Prowler (Lord, if the Prowler had BS 13...)

Bakunin list this week I reckon.

Tristan228 and DukeofEarl like this.
  7. DukeofEarl

I've got Pano for round 2 and am really contemplating taking this for the fun.

[​IMG] Jurisdictional Command of Bakunin
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]5
    [​IMG] ZERO Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    [​IMG] BRAN DO CASTRO Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 33)
    [​IMG] PROWLER Spitfire, D-Charges / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 36)

2 SWC | 120 Points

Open in Infinity Army

herrkellen and Solar like this.
  8. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Well that looks... no fun at all :D Very Nomad appropriate then! Sneaky tricks.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  9. Herr Hörn

Herr Hörn Well-Known Member

Whenever I try the Prowler Spitfire I always expect him to die and he always overperforms. I don't know what does it, but overall I prefer fielding him to, say, a lone Grrl with Spitfire. Usually he required little to no orders to position in his good range and to find a target, and then he wrecks face.

I usally bring two zeroes in when I bring the Prowler as well, preferably one Minelayer, to help protect the Prowler if the oppnent has first turn.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  10. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Good BS, mimetism, surprise shot, easier to get an advantageous board position if you're already halfway up, and people would usually think it's a Zero FO so would worry about it less than they should.

11. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Yeah I've been having a think and it occurs to me that Surprise Shot and Camo on a Spitfire will do all the work for me, really.

Starting in optimum range to just rip some poor bugger to bits is ideal, and Bioimmunity is actually a skill I really rate. If I'm spending 2 SWC on someone, a higher chance that they'll just go unconscious rather than getting put down with shock/viral ammo is pretty good.

12. helsbecter

helsbecter Ultrademocratic subSenator, #dominion Module

The Prowler spitfire rules. Nobody quite expects him, and as said above he's ready to start kicking ass from the very first order. He's a cheerleader killer extraordinare

Rubberpiggy likes this.
  13. Tristan228

Warcor

The Spitfire Prowler is the first troop I consider taking as soon as I start building my Lists for the Interplanetario since he's overperforming down there in Spain (e.g. he single-handedly killed a Gorgos) :) @Solar try to support him with a repeater since white noise is his friend. Everything else is already said.
    The other two profiles (I see the spec-ops as an upgrade of the ADHL Prowler) are basically the more reliable, more versatile and sturdier versions of Bran do Castro's loadouts.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  14. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Back when I started playing him ages ago he was mostly there to help deal with TO / ODD rampagers with his flamethrower, but his other profiles got a lot more play afterwards.

15. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Actually you're right there with the White Noise Tristan, if I have a Repeater up there to bounce White Noise through, he can deal with any pesky MSV as well! Good shout. Not sure what I'll take to use that (either a Zero DepRep, a Meteor, a Pitcher or just a fast REM) but it's definitely something to consider! Good shout.

16. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Moran is the most effective (not that it’s in Bakunin), otherwise Pitcher is next best.

Yet another reason I’d play the shit out of Locusts in Bakunin. They’re wasted on PanO players who don’t love them like we would.

17. DukeofEarl

The Zero DepRep could be a fun mind trick too. You deploy the two camo markers close enough so the repeater will cover the Prowler when placed and suddenly it looks like a minelayer pair...

Tristan228 likes this.
  18. Tristan228

Warcor

Also don't forget the Zero's second deployable: E/Mauler. With that and the Dep.Rep. you can create true no go areas for HIs and TAGs

DukeofEarl likes this.
  19. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

But what about the Minelayer, FO and KHD Zero loadouts? I want to take those too!

20. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

AVA 5 Zeros when, is what I am saying

DukeofEarl likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation