Rules Questions (core rules en v1.0)

Discussion in 'Rules' started by NeoPhysix, Jun 7, 2024.

1. NeoPhysix

NeoPhysix New Member

With regard to the current available core rules I have the following questions and remarks:

1. Page 307: The switches depicted on Alborcs card differ from those described in the example.
    2. Page 315/316: Can a unit pass over the bases of troops that form a unit but are not in formation?
    3. Page 315/316: Can a unit pass over the base of friendly troops or through friendly units as long as it does not end its movement on its base or in contact with it, i.e. do friendly troops block movement?
    4. Page 316: Can the opponent, making an opportunity attack, apply modifiers to his rolls or activate any switches available to him?
    5. Page 325: Can a unit’s troop leader ignore other troops in its unit while charging or do they count as an obstacle? What about other friendly units?
    6. Page 327: Is it correct, that you can stress a unit which already activated that round to perform a rest action, which results in the unit to end its activation with zero stress?
    7. Page 338: The turn counter does not show what is described in the example. Which is correct, the turn counter depicted or the description, i.e. how many turns does the spell last? Current turn plus 4 turns (= till turn 5 as shown in the diagram) or current turn plus 3 turns (= till turn 4 as described by „the effects token is placed three positions on from the current one“)?
    8. Page 339: Is an attracted unit engaged in combat if it gets into contact with any enemy unit or only with the enemy unit which attracted the unit?
    9. Page 347: Can any troop control an objective or only troop leaders?
    10. Page 347: „If both you and your opponent have at least one unit within 3 strides of an objective, you must add up the conquest value of your units“ ...within 3 strides of the objective, I suppose?

2. tox

tox SorriBarai
    Warcor

The line in that page is written as plural. "to your rolls", so both the party involved cannot benefit from modifers or switches.

This seems a typo in the last line of the page. The "three positions on from the current one" should be "four positions on from the current one"

I doubt that there will be "attractive" effects so strong... Anyway, whatever gets in the way should end engaged.

It seems any model of the unit. Remember that you cannot volountarily broke formation to control more objetives.

Which else? The one you left at the tavern?:joy:

Nemo No Name likes this.
  3. NeoPhysix

NeoPhysix New Member

Makes sense. I just stumbled over it, because the first sentence in the paragraph mentions you and your opponent and the then obly speaks of you later.

Some clarification would be helpful since for most other things the troop leader counts.

:smile: However, all friendly units still on the battlefield would be closest to RAW.

Thanks for your replies!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation