JSA thematic reinforcements

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by belias13, Aug 21, 2023.

1. belias13

belias13 Well-Known Member

Hello all!
    Welcome to this little pet project of mine.
    Everything I'll post here will, of course, just be fanart and absolutely nothing will be official.
    That said, when reinforcement got out for NA2 I knew that JSA would not opbtain something just for them and I can understand why but I wished anyway for a thematic reinforcement for my wonderful space samurais XD.
    I'll post every new profile and every new deisign I've came up with here, along with the release on my other social platform (instagram: @tdosto).

Hope you'll enjoy^^

jsa teaser.jpg

Wizzy, Abydog, SpectralOwl and 4 others like this.
  2. belias13

So, when I started thinking of JSA rienforcement (and without all the lore in hand), my thought went straight for the old ten no bushi program. What if Jsa finally had receive some funds to re-create all the progress they made for their supersoldier program. I thought that with the need of these new reinforcement teams throughout the human sphere, some "new investors" would help to boost the power of the new Japan forces. Of course in little time it would be impossible to create perfect results, and so all the different formulas and implementations would be just a fraction of the "perfect japanese supersoldier" that the Ten no bushi aspired.

The first result (in this headcanon of mine) would be the HAN'YO Shoributai. Named after the half yokai of the japanese mythology, these once normal soldiers are enhanched to be more resilient and stronger than a regular human, with artificial reflexes akin to the technology used to create the Kuroshi rider, but much less expensive and faster to be implemented on new recruits, whith some minor drawbacks, like more violent behavior and short lifespan. Equipped with every possible usable weapons they can find(and sometimes looted), these bandit forces are here to help their "more noble" counterpart to ensure the survive of the Japanese state.

(again, verything it's just fanart, I just thought this was a cool idea XD)

X1-Han'yo.jpg
    Z1-Han'yo profile.jpg

archon, Daireann, Kwanho Tse and 18 others like this.
  3. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Really cool stuff, keep it up :)

Abydog likes this.
  4. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

I love this so much. Please continue!

Abydog likes this.
  5. moardredd

moardredd Member

Love this, wish this would be implemented

Abydog likes this.
  6. taxites

taxites Well-Known Member

Wow! Amazing start, keep it up!

Abydog likes this.
  7. nehemiah

nehemiah Well-Known Member

That is a rad design. The hunched look of the backpack reminds me of the bee guy from Ninja Scroll, so I could see some alternate unit info where they have a nanoscreen and a nanopulser instead of the chain colt

8. TenNoBushi

TenNoBushi Well-Known Member

Great design!
    I'm glad to see my military program is still alive:smiley:

burlesford and Abydog like this.
  9. belias13

Thank you all for the feedback!

Now for for the second unit!

As the project for the Yokai Experimental force went on, some techniques were perfected, refined. Sponsored by a misterious and anonymous source, the project "Tengu" was developed as rapid responce unit, enhancing the physique of the benefactor provided "subjects"on an absolutely inhumane level. Faster than even power armored units and with deadly lighting reflexes, the Tengu shinobi is fielded to provide even more close combat support against any heavy enemy present in action, dancing around the objective to end them in the fastest way possible.

X2-Tengu P.jpg

Z2-Tengu profile.jpg

10. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Pinnochio! Should get +1B in CC from the nose

11. StephanDahl

StephanDahl Well-Known Member

jherazob likes this.
  12. belias13

Third and last "new" unit!

As the war with the Combined army (and the other powers of the Human sphere) intensified, a lot of warriors found themselves with their body wounded, unable to join the army again and sacrifices themselves for the great new Japan. The ten no bushi program answered their prayers. Lost limb replaced, nuerolinks repaired, muscles weaved with steel and servo-motors, and blades scorching with the heat of vengeance. Veterans of lost battles, with nothing more to lose and their honor to regain, these unstoppable machines of war, will scour the battlefield and deployed with just one purpouse: to be a wave of destruction against the enemy of the Emperor.

X3-Bakemono P.jpg

Z3-Bakemono profile.jpg

archon, Daireann, Abydog and 9 others like this.
  13. Rabble

Rabble Well-Known Member

I like how you swapped the N+E/M into Shock+E/M so there can not be any kind of confusion regarding if this CC weapon is lethal or not!

Which by the way… do we know if N+E/M weapons are still lethal or it is RAW non lethal due to the glossary text of E/M and Non lethal?

14. moardredd

moardredd Member

Would be awesome if someone could make models of masks/ heads of this in 3d to print. . Sadly my design fu is not This strong.

15. belias13

This is the end of this week of passion project and silly hopes. I really loved designing these units and profiles and I hope you enjoyed it too!

Maybe I'll do some new illustration for the alternative profile of the ryuken or for the group alltogheter, It would be appreciated? What do you think?
    If you have any suggestions for other profiles, units or interactions with the rules let me know, It would be fun to just create things in the community XD.

Reinf-chart.jpg

Abydog, StephanDahl, Wizzy and 3 others like this.
  16. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

burlesford likes this.
  17. Brokenwolf

Brokenwolf Well-Known Member

Yay, they fixed it! Thanks @ijw!

burlesford likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation