1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pulled the trigger, joining the corps.

Discussion in 'Spiral Corps' started by csjarrat, Aug 14, 2022.

1. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Evening all, pulled the trigger on a big purchase of spiral corps as I missed my tohaa that I played extensively in early n3.
    Spiral look a whole load of fun, minus the zero-v smoke of the makauls (which always felt like cheating anyway lol).
    So, where we at with n4 post FT update?
    What's good, not good etc?

burlesford, Cthulhu363 and Golem2God like this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Here is a thread talking about Spiral Corps tactics along with a link to an article from a site called Goonhammer.
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/goonhammer-spiral-corps-article.40835/

csjarrat likes this.
  3. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Good article, anyone got any pointers on the basics of list construction? Would be interesting to see what a basic list at 300 looks like for something like "supplies"

4. Grymjack

Grymjack Member

I am digging the Kiel-Saans right now. Something about how beefy and roided out they look wants me to field 2 of them. I like the metachemistry action.

I still cant get away from Triads, to much of that has been apart of my Tohaa journey.

Everyone loves the Taqeul Officers, but its doesnt have a mini, that I can find.

5. Delta57Dash

Delta57Dash Well-Known Member

Taquel are unfortunately not available in Spiral Corps; you are correct in that they do not yet have a Mini.

As for basics of list construction, there's been a few shake-ups with the big Fireteam update but generally the plan is still the same; a Triad or two for getting work done, a Defensive Triad (usually Reex + Kriigel + Taagma Sniper or a Chaksa Triad w/ Longarm), a sprinkle of cheap defensive options like Helots or Kaauri and topped off with self-sufficient solo units like the Clipsos, Greif, and Jaan.

The Tri-Core is much less of a necessity now that only gives Sixth Sense and +1 BS, but its still a decent choice; Sixth Sense on a Kriigel is still just as mean as ever in the midfield, and every point of BS is great when you're usually capped out at 13.

Oh and don't forget your Kaeltar and Diplomatic Delegate.

burlesford likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation