1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durgama Takeover

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Greysturm, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Waqf al-Badawi protests this baseless slander.
    Apart from unsupported accusations from some Ariadnans, who have never presented any proof, there was never any mention of Waqf al-Badawi being involved in any wrongdoings, especially as heinous as warcrimes.

Records from our operations in Noviy Bangkok remain in custody of the Divan of the Interior, as required by the Haqqislamite legal code regulating Non-Governmental Organizations, and can be accessed under Public Information Accessability regulations. Their copies have been presented to the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, Earth, and were positively verified and validated by this esteemed body. No accusations against Waqf al-Badawi was ever brought to the international courts.

Hearig a high-ranked public offcial like yourself, @Lady Numiria , stating such things as if they were facts can not be accepted. Waqf al-Badawi requests a formal withdrawal of said declaration within 24 hours.
    Otherwise, legal action will be taken.

Wizzy, theGricks and Space Ranger like this.
  2. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

3. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

I’ve got my first one for the campaign, but the image manager is an absolute abortion. I can’t get my images to display in order, or figure out how to display them interspersed with the text. The thumbnails even show up rotated. Does anyone know how to correct this? It’s an absolute mess and I had put a good amount of time into the write up that all kind of falls apart without the images that I had tried to create context for.

https://durgamatakeover.warconsole....al-compassion-division-vs-saber117-1657777240

EDIT: Finally figured out some of the formatting tools, but they're still a god-awful pain to use. It's like they don't want me to put in the effort of doing all this mess. Please, CB, make your system more intuitive for your next campaign. I forgot how much it sucked.

#63 Weathercock, Jul 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  4. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

Commander Gricks, during Wotan we were far more busy trying to block all circular flights with the Starmada, and even myself wasn't yet in service of the Oberhaus, so I couldn't really judge if Ariadna prior behavior was the right one or not. The only grudge from my time in the Blue-S Combat Group I remember is how we saved our numerous Nomad brothers and sisters after our Aleph allies have launched a terrific attack - who was yet justified in the end - but terribly wrong on the ethic side.

I have personnaly reviewed every reports and notes from Novvy Bangkok after the High Commissioner handled them to me for review. Excuse me if my declarations were harsh, but I was just stating the fact, as you officialy provided to the Oberhaus in the given time.

Yet, I believe that your recent operation in Zebu, despite our orders to not do so, might be the chance for forgiveness on our behalf, but once we will have confirmed, retrieved and secured said employees you saved from our lost base.

In the meantime, I would ask the Durgama Defense Coalition's Tohaa entity to withdraw from Zebu immediatly or we will forced to fire. Morats ambushes and Shasvastii infiltrators have been reported in the region, and as so we cannot certify the security of the Tohaa forces if crossfire would happen.

Our dear Panoceanian allies also have asked for Yu-Jing forces to abandon their views on Cameliard. We do agree with that, given the legitimity of their hold on this point of Durgama, and the Concilium Coordinated Command second this demand as well.

Lady Numiria,
    O-12 High Commissioner
    on behalf of the ICAF High Command

Danger Rose and Wizzy like this.
  5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

@Lady Numiria ongoing diplomacy is currently under way with the Tohaa remnant forces as to the purpose of the occupation of Zebu. As per our last communications, Haqqislam activity did stop, and we are seeking that of our allies as well within the facility. Currently Nomads are requesting reinforcements and assistance on Raveneye of their Durgama Defense Coalition allies so if you see increased activity on Raveneye in the Nomad sections, this is the reason.

Bismallah!

Danger Rose, Lady Numiria and Wizzy like this.
  6. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Brothers and Sisters of Yu Jing, we must keep up the fight on Cameliard, We are so close to taking back again! We must keep up the pressure. Thankfully the Neosteel works is solidly in the hands of Yu Jing at the moment. Now is the time to strike! After we have solid control of Cameliard we can then focus on others. I believe we should back up Aleph at Gekidan Research Park so we can encircle the aliens that are threatening Darpan Xenostation.

Yu Jing is the hero of humanity!

Danger Rose, Wizzy and theGricks like this.
  7. Errhile

Which is easily proven to be a false statement. Waqf al-Badawi did never provide any reports to the Oberhaus: our reports were provided to the International Comittee of the Red Cross.

Another baseless slander. Waqf al-Badawi did not carry any operations in Zebu: following the release of QAS Rose of Cairo and QAS Marid from Wakf-related duties, our only assets and operations are those pertraining the humanitarian relief station in Alfutna. We have no resources nor legal ground to operate outside of Alfutna.

The rescue operation at Zebu was performed by the Sword of Allah, the officially recognized military force of the nation of Haqqislam. A state actor. Our only connection with the raid was taking care of those evacuated personnel the Sword of Allah identified as non-military - and even in this case, once they were transferred into our care in Alfutna. Again, the High Comissioner Lady Numiria shows ill will by refusing to differentiate between a state actor the Sword of Allah is, and a non-governmental organization that is Waqf al-Badawi.

Bismillah! A lawsuit against High Comissioner Lady Numiria, for slandering the name of the Wakf al-Badawi with unproven accusations of war crimes, has just been initiated in the First Civil Court of Concilium Prima.

Wizzy and Space Ranger like this.
  8. theGricks

My friend, I think you misunderstand the statement. She was thanking you for your efforts in saving the O-12 personnel. She may have misunderstood WHO saved the individual but it was a statement of thanks, not one of slander.

Wizzy and Lady Numiria like this.
  9. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Brothers and sisters of Yu Jing. We are doing well in the campaign but we can do better! Only a little more effort is needed to take Cameliard. After we have that solidly we can back up Aleph at Gekidan!

For Humanity!!

Wizzy likes this.
  10. Errhile

I beg your forgiveness, o shaikh, but in my capacity as leader of the Waqf al-Badawi, I have to work with the most delicate and fragile fabrics there are.
    I have to work with trust and hope.
    And if these get stained, it'll be almost impossible to remove these stains. This is not a flea-ridden kalb barking at our ankles - it is an O-12 High Comissioner accusing us of warcrimes.

Grabbing the edge of her cloak while we walk on the Al-Sirat may bring me justice, but it will be justice many years to late to make a difference for those we otherwise could have saved. So it seems the only other way for me is to seek justice with a kadi...

11. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

So you work with nothing and nothing, but still get paid? Nice work probably, but suppose to be boring as hell.
    Can I count this as insult? If yes, so for improving your knowledge, Volks are trying to keep sky from falling on your heads.
    But there are two small questions - how Haqqismamists squad made it to Raveneye and why one of them not only masking as civilian but also tried to use viral CCW?

12. theGricks

Haqqislam was requested by the Nomad Nation to support their efforts against the over whelming Combined Assault on the station. This was communicated to O-12 and Haqqislam High Command gave the green light for the Swords of Allah to engage in military efforts to try and halt the enemies efforts. At this point in time my Ariadnan friend, balking at assistance of any kind would be seen as over confident bravado at best. We have many resources militarily, and medically that are being expended in these efforts to save our Nomad friends and allies. You should also know, and perhaps remember, but memory seems to be difficult, but Concilium Conventions bans on some of our weaponry is only in effect against those who sign the Conventions. Why you would bring up weaponry concerns when used against the Combined threat is...disturbing. To say the least.

We are working closely right now with as many nations as we are able, the Ariadnans seem to be the only ones having issues with accepting help. You yourself have only just recently knocked back an assault of the EI. It is perhaps to soon to be biting at hands reaching out to help.

Danger Rose, Drunkergnom and Wizzy like this.
  13. Errhile

Insulting you?
    I don't have a point in that.
    I don't even have a point in talking to you - that's a job challenging enough for even the diplomats far more skilled than I am.

cazboab and Drunkergnom like this.
  14. Drunkergnom

Drunkergnom Well-Known Member

I don't know about Haqq-Nomads supporting and can accept this as reason to be on board, but not on starboard. Starboard is on the right, and board is on the left. It should be hard to make this by mistake.
    We don't drink beer, vodka and mineral water on next day together, and none of us saved each other's life, so drop this.
    Actually it was used to try to hit Vityan, our bearpode. Also, hiding as civilian was dishonourable at any century.
    Sometimes death is better than accepting help.

15. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Interestingly your Summary skipped over the invasion of Dawn...
    In the Commission of our duties as fleet security, Nomads resisted a customs and excise search of LaForja, the origin point of a seized vessel with confirmed shasvastii embryos aboard. The theories as to the exact cause of LaForja's breaking up are numerous, but it should be pointed out now that the same caliber of autocannon, rifle and machingun fire that some blame, along with improved armour piercing projectile designs, are in use on the Raveneye ,which so far shows 90% structural integrity... It is regretful that deaths occurred, we cannot apologise for doing our duty, only offer our condolences and sincerest hopes that it can be avoided in future.
    [​IMG]

16. theGricks

Ooc omg that last reply with the gif has me laughing my butt off. Touche sir touched!

Danger Rose and cazboab like this.
  17. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Has Ariadna actually allied with PanO?

theGricks likes this.
  18. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

theGricks and Lady Numiria like this.
  19. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

What's this? Who's in the castle?

[​IMG]

elderberries.png

theGricks, Camarones and Wizzy like this.
  20. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation