1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durgama Takeover

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Greysturm, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

New online campaign guys. Lets start planning.

I thinks its from july 11 to july 25.

A bit shorter than i remember but it makes sense given how interest dropped in previous ones after that timeframe.

Do you think there will be a lot of changes from previous iterations? What would ypu like to see?

YueFei23 and Space Ranger like this.
  2. Greysturm

I am thinking of roleplaying an ISS/Aleph joint task force and probe every force i come across for shasvastii infiltrators, mainly because i dont think anybody is gonna play CA in my locality. You guys, planning any roleplay in your reports?

Shiwen and Space Ranger like this.
  3. YueFei23

YueFei23 Durian Inspector

The ISS Durian Investigation Unit has uncovered legends of a god called Shakambhari, or "She who bears vegetables" [1], closely linked to the Durgama myth that the peninsula is named after. Durgama famously contains a dangerous plant releasing toxic microspores, and the generous offer our Yu Jing terraforming engineers made to eradicate it was refused.

For some time we have had our suspicions that research facilities on the peninsula are using alien technology to build microspore weapons into vegetables sold to the population of our glorious State Empire. Now could be the only time to evaluate this bio-engineering threat before it is unleashed on our people.

[1] Exhibit A, "She who bears vegetables"
    shak.png

[tldr: yes, I'm in! and yes, RP]

4. YueFei23

Also, shoot me a PM if a leadership committee is starting to coalesce on a discord / telegram chat etc. I have some good ideas for this one. Some aren't even vegetable-centric.

Greysturm and Sedral like this.
  5. Lady Numiria

Lady Numiria Cyberius TaskForce

your meme game is still as sharp as it was I see, this campaign gonna be good once again in yellow sectors. xD

YueFei23 likes this.
  6. YueFei23

Also, there will definitely be patches for disciplined Yu Jing generals. A design for something Durgama-specific will be finalized during the campaign, and I also have a few Durian Investigation Unit patches left from Asteroid Blues.

7. ldgif

ldgif Well-Known Member
    Warcor

I am ready to smash JSA and be blind to any other option.

Stuffist and Sedral like this.
  8. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Hell yeah I'm in! I've got some challenging life issues going on but I'll do my best.

I can't remember, does it matter what sectoral you play or only that it's Yu Jing?

9. Greysturm

No, only that its Yu jing. Feel free to change between sectorials and vanilla if you fancy.

Space Ranger likes this.
  10. YueFei23

JSA are mere puppets in the hands of the Hexahedron. Aim at the man *behind* the curtain.

Dragonstriker and Shiwen like this.
  11. Space Ranger

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. I wish I had some of my ISS models and I need new ones. So it's going to be the others I think.

12. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

PanOceania's fomenting of the Japanese insurrection, sowing divisions in humanity out of selfish greed, lays bare the corruption of the so-called 'Hyperpower'. That this matter and others (such as the infiltration of alien elements through improperly inspected durian shipments) have not seen proper resolution in the halls of O12 shows that the weight of NeoTerra's corruption drags down even the institution which ought serve to bring humanity unity and justice... it is no wonder the alien invaders have struck Concilium Prima, and that they now seek to expand their encroachment.

But though matters might look dark, there is nothing to fear. The StateEmpire of Yu Jing shall rise to the occasion, our peoples, our Party, our Throne, our Banners and Invincible Army will correct the shortsighted crimes and missteps of those who have led us here, ascending to our rightful place as leaders of the Human Sphere!

13. YueFei23

Wizzy, wafu_vasco and Shiwen like this.
  14. Space Ranger

Any idea of a plan? I'm sure many want to gang up on JSA lol. But what will win the campaign? It might be good to send an ambassador to see if can get non aggression treaty with others :stuck_out_tongue:. I'd rather fight JSA, CA, PanO. The others maybe try to avoid.

15. YueFei23

Move against Camilliard to secure the stolen information there. Defend XianBao. If we secure the relics and xenotech research at Camilliard it will free up the Military Orders to concentrate on their crusade versus the Combined Army.

JSA are a puppet of Pan O and the hexahedron. Don’t be distracted by the bait.

Space Ranger and Shiwen like this.
  16. Shiwen

Shiwen Commissar, Yu Jing Political Work Department

The Japanese Kuge come to our minds readily as the enemy, for their crimes are indeed many... but they are a symptom, not the disease. If they attack, we should stand ready to repel, but we should not lose sight of who goaded them into their uprising and why: NeoTerra's desire was that we would devote ourselves entirely to conflict with the misguided Japanese secessionists, while their hand was free to violate our borders and thieve our discoveries so they might retain their dominant position despite their corruption.

We serve Yu Jing, and our goal is the salvation of humanity by defeating the alien invaders and replacing the so-called 'Hyperpower' to take our rightful place as leaders of the Human Sphere.

Space Ranger likes this.
  17. Stuffist

Stuffist Well-Known Member

I'll get my bois ready for some defense around XianBao so you guys can focus on bashing the rest of the place.

Space Ranger and Shiwen like this.
  18. Camarones

Camarones Well-Known Member

What do the representatives of the empire have to say about the rumors of a Panoceanian holy war? Could the events occurring in the Durgama region serve as an opportunity for nefarious action? Is there any truth to the allegations that Yu Jing scientists are using captured alien material to develop their own bioweapons?

Care to give a statement on the record?

Rest assured that Candy Double is on the case, and the truth - no matter how ugly - shall be seen by the whole of humanity, live on Mayacast!
    The Candy Corps stand ready to take action against corruption, and to do what it takes to get the latest scoop.

Protecting the interests of the MOST important people
    - A Candy Double Company

nehemiah, Space Ranger and MJGrey like this.
  19. Space Ranger

As we know from history bioweapons have a tendency to kill the attacker along with the defender. However through the study of the aliens we may learn how to defeat them! It's through OUR efforts we have the ability to detect the perfidious shasvastii infiltrators. It's through our heavy armor we defend our cities from the demon morats. Yu Jing will be the power that saves humanity!

Shiwen likes this.
  20. Taranis22

Taranis22 Member

I can't wait to start smashing PanO. I'll be going between WB and Vanilla for this.

Nick092 and YueFei23 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation