1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Model Range Identifier Sheets v2.2.2 (Status: 06/2023)

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by burlesford, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Use things like "AVA: 0-3" and for TOTAL use "AVA: 0+" ?

2. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Alright.

The first batch of the new v2.2 sheets is ready. With it, I'm creating this summary post.

As of the creation of this post, I have updated one army sheet for each faction (except Tohaa). Subsequently updated sheets will be added to the spoiler sections underneath each faction.

Besides this post, you can also find all the sheets of this current version as well as the old versions in a Google Drive folder:

Google Drive Folder With All Model Identifier Sheets (v2.0, v2.1, v2.2)

The respective sub-folders have ReadMe files with explanations of my approach as well as changelogs for the different versions.

Here's the changelog for version 2.2:

VERSION 2.2 CHANGES
    • New models added as always (including TAG Raid profiles)
    • OOP models taken out where current/newer models exist (biggest example this time is Morats)
    • All units sorted by unit classification (not just Mercs and Characters as in v2.1)
    • Bigger font size for unit names. The sheets are getting bigger and bigger, and the names were getting hard to read.
    • Troop logos added
    • Generic asterisks for exclusive and OOP stuff changed to more descriptive notes (for example, CS for "Crimson Stone Preorder Exclusives")
    • All Peripherals that don’t have their own troop logo have been moved back to the units that can take them (Tinbots, Crazykoalas, Madtraps etc.). The name of the Peripheral has been added in brackets to the unit name.
    Additional note as of May 13th 2022: Models that are marked "Last Chance" in the Corvus Belli Store right now (and that don't seem to be part of C1 repacks) have already been marked as OOP in the sheets. Don't be confused – some of them are still available until August or so, I just thought I'd save myself some work later.

PanOceania
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yu Jing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ariadna
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Haqqislam
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nomads
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Combined Army
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aleph
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tohaa
    [​IMG]

NA2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

O-12
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#82 burlesford, May 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  3. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Love this effort mate, excellent work! <3

burlesford likes this.
  4. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thank you!

The second batch is done. I've added the sheets for:

• Pano – Military Orders
    • Yu Jing – Invincible Army
    • Ariadna – USAriadna Ranger Force
    • Haqqislam – Qapu Khalqi
    • Nomads – Tunguska Jurisdictional Command
    • Combined Army – Morat Aggresion Force
    • NA2 – Druze Bayram Security
    • NA2 – Starco
    • NA2 – White Company

Brokenwolf, Abrilete, Wizzy and 3 others like this.
  5. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Alright, third batch has been added. This one updates the sheets for:

• PanO – Shock Army of Acontecimento
    • PanO – Neoterran Capitaline Army
    • PanO – Varuna Immediate Reaction Division
    • Ariadna – Caledonian Highlander Army
    • Ariadna – Tartary Army Corps
    • Haqqislam – Hassassin Bahram
    • Nomads – Juriscitional Command of Bakunin
    • NA2 – Foreign Company

Cthulhu363, Uthoroc, Wizzy and 2 others like this.
  6. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

And hereby I declare the fourth and last batch done. With this, all sectorials are updated to the current state of things. It includes:

• Yu Jing – Imperial Service
    • Ariadna – Forece de Réponse Rapide Merovingienne
    • Combined Army – Onyx Contact Force
    • Aleph – Steel Phalanx
    • Tohaa
    • NA2 – Ikari Company
    • NA2 – Spiral Corps
    • NA2 – Dahshat Company
    There's a bonus round this time though – I finally have a setup where I feel I can crank these out for all nine vanilla armies (eight, since I already did Tohaa) as well. Might take a while, but it will happen. Stay tuned.

7. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Awesome, thank you very much.

burlesford likes this.
  8. Military Orders needs a little adjustment...because Machinist is an option no more.

burlesford likes this.
  9. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Oh, you're right. Thanks for the spot, I'll fix it.

10. New little feedback.

In Steel Phalanx there is no separation between Heavy Infantry and Remotes, the latter appear as Heavy Infantry' Support Troops.

burlesford likes this.
  11. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thanks again! You really are starting to suffer from tunnel vision at some point doing these... There were a bunch of other small mistakes I already noticed. Fixed those as well. Uploaded the fixed versions. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Daniel Darko, Abrilete and Errhile like this.
  12. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Okay folks, here they are. Eight big-ass Model Identifier Sheets for every vanilla faction of the game. I've added them to their respective factions in the summary post above. Just letting you know that the biggest of these is 25MB. Have fun, print them out as wallpapers, hang them over your painting desk and hope with me that CB doesn't change too much about these too soon :P

I'm signing off. I will add the July releases to these as soon as they're up on the store, but then I'll take a break for about half a year again, when Haqqislam and Aleph will potentially look very different and I can hopefully replace a few more of these red squares.

Cheers!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#92 burlesford, Jun 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2022
  13. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

A truly titanic effort here @burlesford. Many thanks!

burlesford likes this.
  14. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Love the work put into this, thank you! <3

burlesford likes this.
  15. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Thank you, @burlesford
    I was so much hoping for the generic armies. :heart:

burlesford likes this.
  16. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thanks guys.

So it seems I'm not quite done after all. Responding to a lot of popular request, I've tried my hands at sheets for OOP and LE stuff. Since they can't go on the regular sheets without bloating them beyond infinity, someone on reddit had the idea of creating separate sheets.

I still haven't found a better way than using asteriks, since putting the notes next to each unit looks terrible. It's still pretty wild though, so I'm open to feedback. Here would be an attempt for all the mercenary stuff:

[​IMG]
    The plan would be to create one for each faction, but I'm running into three more problems outside of mercs:

1. How far should I go back? Some units have multiple iterations since N1 (Fusiliers, Orcs etc.). Should I list every single model ever produced, or only relevant stuff from the N2/N3 era?

2. The second problem is similar, but a bit different: Take a unit like Equipe Mirage for example. In theory, they have an OOP model, but it's so old (N2 era), that I wonder if it's relevant for a sheet like this. Or, again, should I list every single mini ever produced?

3. What about units that don't exist anymore? Magister Knights, Haramaki, Father Knights, Caskuda etc. Should those go on the sheets as well?

#96 burlesford, Jun 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  17. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

1/2) I don't think I'd go back further than the start of N3, if it wasn't in production then it isn't common, and is only being sought by collectors.

3) A "retired units" list could be nice, especially for things like MO and JSA that had major rework. Maybe with a note of what replaced it I.e
    Have you done a Defiance or Tag Raid sheet, those might be useful.

jherazob likes this.
  18. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Listing every mini that’s ever been done would be a very long process. The work you’ve done here is excellent. Adding a few things from N3 and perhaps N2 may be useful but I don’t think you need to go and look at all the infinity minis that have ever been. I’m much of the same school of thought on these questions as @RolandTHTG, a retired units sheet could be nice as could ones that deal with the kickstarter games.

RolandTHTG, jherazob and burlesford like this.
  19. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Thanks for your input, guys! I'll keep it in mind. I lack the time to keep working on the OOP sheets right now, but I did find the time to update the current versions with the July releases, as promised.

New minis added:
    • Old BSG Uxia replaced with new BSG Uxia (CHA, KF, Vanilla Ariadna)
    • LE Wolff replaced with regular Wolff (MRRF, Vanilla Ariadna, BJC, CJC, TJC, Vanilla Nomads, DBS)
    • Tian Gou added (WB, Vanilla YJ, Starmada)
    • Kyle Hawkins and Curator added (MO, SWF, Vanilla PanO)
    Minis taken out:
    • Spitfire Riotgrrl (BJC, StarCo, Vanilla Nomads)
    • Reverend Custodier BSG (BJC, Vanilla Nomads)
    • Sineater MSR (BJC, Vanilla Nomads)
    I know there are a couple more minis going OOP this year (Alguaciles Hacker, Wu Ming HRL etc.), but I didn't have the time to take them all out. They'll be updated with the next big update.

Until then!

Abrilete, Jumara and jherazob like this.
  20. burlesford

burlesford Sheet guy

Hello again! Just wanted to let everyone know that I uploaded the most recent versions of the sheets. You can find them all in the very first post now as well as on Google Drive.

This time, I didn't change anything major anymore, since I since the format is pretty much where it should be right now.

I did, however, add all 8 Code One factions.

Also, I will update these on a monthly basis from now on and simply change them in the first post.

Finally, I created a giant 127MB, 30000px wide poster with all nine N4 vanilla factions, if someone wants to decorate their wall :P You'll find it in the Google Drive folder as well.

Here's a low-res preview:

[​IMG]

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation