1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Way of the Angry Monkey Fist - The New (post Third Offensive) Morat Tactica

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by DaRedOne, Jan 16, 2019.

1. infyrana

infyrana Well-Known Member

No worries, thank you for clearing this up.

Yep, they did a great job with the existing older Oznat, Zerat and Raicho pilot miniatures - I think it has something to do with the long hair (see Muyib, Fiday, Ragik etc). Though the Defiance Zendrat and TAG Raid Huntress look a lot more buffed for sure!

I've been a little tempted to consider a tiny MAF force to include some of the above and perhaps a Raicho if I managed to get in on the TAG kickstarter. But I've only just started taking interest and didn't want to bite in too hard (since I've quite the collection of factions now).

DaRedOne likes this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That would be great and I do think this is where CB is going with this discontinuation. Still with what happened to the mainline Tohaa faction that is the main reason for my worry. Don't want CB to make the same mistake again.
    Though the list of models above does not include the boxes of the main units of the sectorial. Daturazi, Rodok, Yaogat, Suryat, Vanguard along with a few blisters are not accounted for. Hopefully they will return at least in the new packaging. It wouldn't make sense to keep the blisters of the Yaogat, Rodok, Suryat & Vanguard units and not their boxes.

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I hope they redo some things like Pretas/Gaki. I actually liked the 1st edition ones a lot. The 2nd look like bad Tyranid knock-offs.

Rumdog, Golem2God and Mogra like this.
  4. infyrana

Edit... removing this post as I will ask the question in the appropriate area, thank you :)

Can anybody advise on Suryat heavy tactics please? Interested in how these work when spamming them in a list.

#104 infyrana, Jan 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Golem2God likes this.
  5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Sorry I forgot this thread was to focus on tactics. I have the same questions. I've done CA but not pure Morats. Maybe ask the same question in another thread?

6. infyrana

Good call thank you, my mistake! I'll edit my post so as not to detail the thread.

Space Ranger likes this.
  7. Golem2God

I'm almost done with my Morat force. Just need Kurgats and then the Sagarat. Perhaps an extra Daturazi or two as well. The Morat TAG and the two new units, the Dropsuit Taryots & Tyrok Hunter, should come later. Which makes me think Morats are coming back perhaps this same year. We have units with no models and yet discontinuation? I wonder when the Monkeys will return in full force.

infyrana likes this.
  8. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Edit: included the Tyrok huntress on the breakdown.

Golem2God likes this.
  9. Daireann

Daireann Well-Known Member

New morats action pack! That is a grate news. I am happy to see, that factions could return after disappearing.

(A little sorry, that I couldn’t get it anyway...but I wish you Grate games with them.)

10. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Posting here to ask for this thread to be unstickied.

With the incoming changes to Morats I will make a new tactica thread and this one will become irrelevant. As such, it's better if it's left off the sticky.

Cheers,

11. Golem2God

@psychoticstorm Hey Psy giving you a heads up to help DaRedOne out in this matter.

Brokenwolf likes this.
  12. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I have no objection on this, please pm me when the new thread is under construction and needs to be pinned.

Gromuk, Golem2God and bladerunner_35 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation